Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just wait till we get them on campus....
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Huff has been a very strong recruiter thus far and deserves some credit for getting Prentice even though he is from O'Dea

But he got blown the fuck out by the 130 lb Oregon guy this year.

I do think it will come out at some point that Jimmy told his coaches to relax on recruiting thinking covid would blow over, realized that he fucked up and then decided "OK, who can we still get to fill the class"
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Just wait till we get them on campus....

Quiet you
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon has a solid O-line class this year, but uw had a similar O-line class last year. I think both schools are in good shape. Plus this is a down year for lineman out west. Nothing to worry about.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Good to see Mecca ...er Oregon doing well.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    dOgmaster said:

Oregon has a solid O-line class this year, but uw had a similar O-line class last year. I think both schools are in good shape. Plus this is a down year for lineman out west. Nothing to worry about.

Right. Also, Oregon feels good about last year’s class. All of them look like they have potential to contribute. OL is so much about evaluation and development. You can’t teach size though.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’ll all fall to shit when cristoballz goes to the U.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    How TF do we lose anybody to Dorf on OL??

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I get the feeling they are going full Romar and hoping next years in state class more than fills the void of this years class. Hurts depth a bit but next years instate crop is really good.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I feel like there was a poster who told the Dwag brain trust here that the new guy could recruit; but the trust was skeptical and had a hard tim imagining that Oregon's 'lazy hire' could possibly chase Washington's favorite latte-drinking boater out of football. I can't remember his name, but I recall he was handsome and witty.

I think @dnc ran him off with his bullying.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

How TF do we lose anybody to Dorf on OL??

Dorf recruits for a better program.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    lawsandl said:

dOgmaster said:

Right. Also, Oregon feels good about last year’s class. All of them look like they have potential to contribute. OL is so much about evaluation and development. You can’t teach size though.

"O" is for Owen
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

lawsandl said:

dOgmaster said:

"O" is for Owen
    Owen’ssai
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Slowest lineman I have ever seen. Defensive lineman would just run around him. It was funny.