Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tomorrow is 9/11

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Never Forget. Remember Operation Tough Call when barry approved the strike to take out OBL? Once again Slo Joe was on the wrong side of history. Hell, even America hating barry after dithering finally approved the mission.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

ANALYSIS: TRUE. Joe Biden Did Not Have the Guts to Get Osama bin Laden. “The single best moment of Obama’s presidency was the May 2011 raid into Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden. It only happened because Obama ignored Joe Biden when he said, ‘Mr. President, my suggestion is, don’t go.’ Biden is all too aware that he got the biggest decision of the Obama presidency wrong, which is why he changed his story years later to claim that he had actually supported the raid. That history is important to remember today, on the 19th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, as Biden seeks to become the next commander in chief.”

I personally think that Joe was just puffing Obama up here by trying to claim that Operation Gutsy Call was some tough decision to make. It was a fucking no brainer that any President would have made but Obama was running for re-election so it had to be spun as Operation Gutsy Call!!!! and Joe was more than happy to do the job.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Sports has sure changed a lot in 19 years. Thanks Democrats.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

@MelloDawg would have to Google what illness the Ice Bucket Challenge was supposed to raise awareness for to the masses.

Weird hill to die on. As goofy as it was, the ice bucket challenge raised a tremendous amount of money for ALS research.
    edited September 2020
    Whoops wrong thread.

Call me old-fashioned, but mainstreaming 11 year-olds spreading their ass cheeks, grinding on the floor, and slapping their vaginas while being filmed with dozens of adults watching sends any sort of message other than the Hollywood perverts got off on it.

The general public doesn’t seem quite as enthused on whatever message the director now claims. One of the lowest Audience scores on Rotten Tomatoes in history.

CSB
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter

Call me old-fashioned, but mainstreaming 11 year-olds spreading their ass cheeks, grinding on the floor, and slapping their vaginas while being filmed with dozens of adults watching sends any sort of message other than the Hollywood perverts got off on it.

The general public doesn’t seem quite as enthused on whatever message the director now claims. One of the lowest Audience scores on Rotten Tomatoes in history.

Well, in two more years the kids will be 13 and ready for the next Roman Polanski. Should be legal in Cali by then. Film made and promoted by Joe Biden supporters.

Well, in two more years the kids will be 13 and ready for the next Roman Polanski. Should be legal in Cali by then. Film made and promoted by Joe Biden supporters.
    Funny because I had a back and forth yesterday on Twitter with Polanski’s victim and she and her family forgive him and were happy he won the Oscar. Stockholm Syndrome. It’s sad.

Funny because I had a back and forth yesterday on Twitter with Polanski’s victim.

Funny because I had a back and forth yesterday on Twitter with Polanski’s victim.

She’s 57 now. Was interesting to get her perspective. Fuck off.
    edited September 2020
    Baseman said:

She’s 57 now. Was interesting to get her perspective. Fuck off.
    Cringey and fucking weird.
    Imagine bragging about fighting with rape victims on Twitter.