Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I think the Dawgs my just have a tournament team this year. The fifth reason why will shock you!

Comments

• dncdnc Posts: 48,056
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    Never underestimate our? ability to fuck up the gimme.

Guessing we? don't play hoops this year.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Posts: 10,687
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    That will make the regular season relevant again!!
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 9,859
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments
    I'll wait for fudge pack's hot take before I book my travel
    1to392831weretakenDerekJohnsonAtomicDawgdnc
  • TommySQCTommySQC Posts: 5,161
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes Seventh Anniversary
    Never should've moved past a 32 team tourney. The 5th team from any league doesn't deserve to get in. Ever.

Then they added the play-in games. They just can't stop oversaturating and ruining shit. Fucking lap dogs are the only trogs that still watch that garbage
  • haiehaie Posts: 9,078
    10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

Never should've moved past a 32 team tourney. The 5th team from any league doesn't deserve to get in. Ever.

Then they added the play-in games. They just can't stop oversaturating and ruining shit. Fucking lap dogs are the only trogs that still watch that garbage

It's so that dumb fucks can write about sister Mary whatever the fuck in their blogs and root for Western Illinois Chicago Loyolla State taking on Duke.

Thank Christ we're a pretend football school and not a pretend basketball school.