Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 Reasons Biden’s Odds of Victory Look Better Than Ever

2»

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Tough crowd! :) Recruiting is slow eh? ...
    edited September 2020

animate said:

There's alot of dumb people out there who value cult of personality over their own moral code or ethics. Even when they see this dummy sink domestic and international politics they love his crude personality and his money.

They want to be able to say "grab her by the pussy" and be rich and powerful enough to have people make excuses for them and even condone it.

Having said this trump did biden the ultimate favor and actually pissed off the veterans and military community enough saying stupid shit.

Biden should put trump on his Xmas card list.

Kudos to you for putting your faith on a horse with stage four dementia. When Biden completes a coherent sentence without the guidance of a teleprompter let me know
    Biden is just a placeholder. It is what it is. Get ready for the underboss

Do people here actually think that el chapo was the head cheese?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    animate said:

Your party killed Pac 12 football

Hope this helps

animate said:

Hope this helps
    Lol. You incorrectly assume that I'm one way or another. Hope that helps race!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    animate said:

animate said:

Hope this helps
    Of course you aren't

I'd be embarrassed too to say I'm a Democrat or Biden voter
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

animate said:

Hope this helps
    I assuming you play for the transgender team and that your position is catcher. Why do leftards find it so hard to be honest about the most basic sh*t. Why the pretend about who you are going to vote for? Never seen a conservative without the balls to tell me who they are voting for.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

animate said:

animate said:

Hope this helps
    I assuming you play for the transgender team and that your position is catcher. Why do leftards find it so hard to be honest about the most basic sh*t. Why the pretend about who you are going to vote for? Never seen a conservative without the balls to tell me who they are voting for.
    It's because they desperately want everything to be bad and evil to fit the narrative. So when that inevitably isn't the case they have to pretend
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

animate said:

Hope this helps
    Neither or both sounds more like it. You have to stand for something to be the other.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    animate said:

animate said:

There's alot of dumb people out there who value cult of personality over their own moral code or ethics. Even when they see this dummy sink domestic and international politics they love his crude personality and his money.

They want to be able to say "grab her by the pussy" and be rich and powerful enough to have people make excuses for them and even condone it.

Having said this trump did biden the ultimate favor and actually pissed off the veterans and military community enough saying stupid shit.

Biden should put trump on his Xmas card list.

Kudos to you for putting your faith on a horse with stage four dementia. When Biden completes a coherent sentence without the guidance of a teleprompter let me know
    Biden is just a placeholder. It is what it is. Get ready for the underboss

Do people here actually think that el chapo was the head cheese?
    So Kamala or Pelosi huh? Good luck comrade