Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The entire Brionna Taylor story

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
edited September 2020 in Tug Tavern
A regular warrant was served not a no knock warrant. How'd the no knock shit get started? Defense attorney? Bullshit the stuff the MSM is running with to stir the riots. This causes riots, damage and death. But hey that's what they want.

In the transcript of a jail phone call on 03/13/20 The suspect said "He said they was beatin' on the door" .

Interesting read. The phone call of about the police serving the warrant isn't too far in.

The Breonna Taylor narrative continues to fall apart.

cliff notes . . .

- man found murdered in a rental car she rented

- bailed out known criminals on multiple occasions

- appeared to be the “bank” for a criminal enterprise

- received dozens of calls from incarcerated individuals

- lent her Dodge Charger to boyfriend to move drugs and weapons

- the headlines about it being a “no-knock” raid appear to be completely false, the skel who shot at police was recorded on jail house phone saying the police banged on the door

Taylor was in the hallway behind the boyfriend. She was hit with rounds that were returned at the shooter.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/63943132/breonna-taylor-summary-redacted1

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    It was a No Knock warrant. Was your retirement voluntary, Mall Cop?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Of course. Was your being disbarred?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990
    I guess I’m not surprised that she turned out to be working for a gang that runs guns and drugs. Maybe I should be, but I’m not.

Is BLM going to serve up a martyr for police brutality that isn’t a rapist, drug dealer, or woman beater? I’ll hang up and listen...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    thechatch said:

I guess I’m not surprised that she turned out to be working for a gang that runs guns and drugs. Maybe I should be, but I’m not.

Is BLM going to serve up a martyr for police brutality that isn’t a rapist, drug dealer, or woman beater? I’ll hang up and listen...

I mean how often do normal people get shot to death by the police lol

thechatch said:

I mean how often do normal people get shot to death by the police lol
    The normal people shot to death by police aren’t saying.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    edited September 2020
    thechatch said:

Imagine obsessing over the details of a dubious @Sledog sourced blog in some bizarre attempt to determine whether or not Breonna Taylor was a good person.

The cops busted in a citizen's door in the middle of the night and shot her dead without justification. If that's a partisan issue for you then you're a fucking idiot.

thechatch said:

Imagine obsessing over the details of a dubious @Sledog sourced blog in some bizarre attempt to determine whether or not Breonna Taylor was a good person.

The cops busted in a citizen's door in the middle of the night and shot her dead without justification. If that's a partisan issue for you then you're a fucking idiot.
    But very likable.
    edited September 2020

thechatch said:

Breonna was a crook too. A car she rented was used in a homicide among many other acts.

How many regular old citizens did the police serve a warrant on and shoot this year just for no reason?
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But they knocked anyway. Your ignorance continues.

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited September 2020

thechatch said:

You don’t read much. If you would like the facts here they are:

The cops didn’t “bust in a citizen’s door in the middle of the night”.

The cops had a “no knock warrant” but chose to knock anyway when they didn’t get a response they broke down the door. Breonna’s boyfriend woke up, grabbed his gun and shot at the cops as they entered the apartment.

One cop was hit and the cops returned fire. Breonna was behind her boyfriend and was shot and killed.

If you shoot at cops they shoot back.

“Without Justification”my ass.

Life is simple unless you're dumb and a criminal. I've noticed the police don't fuck with you for NOT doing criminal shit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Life is simple unless you're dumb and a criminal. I've noticed the police don't fuck with you for NOT doing criminal shit.

You ain't black, man.

(but the fact is, your odds of getting capped by the cops if you're complying with their requests and/or not doing stupid shit is about the same as getting hit by a meteor while getting a blow job from Lucy Pinder standing on the surface of Mars)

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Don’t get cunty with me, kiddo. It’s a simple fucking observation. Violent people lead violent lives and die violent deaths. How many have been put in harm’s way because of the criminal activities of Floyd, Taylor, and Blake? I’m nuanced enough to understand that there are valuable lessons for both LE, and the African American community to be had here, without giving these reprehensible human beings golden caskets and posthumous sainthood, all while vilifying the entirety of a public service, who’s very existence keeps these people from breaking into your house, robbing you at gunpoint, and then murdering your family some mid-shelf jewelry and a couple of LG flat screens.

Don’t twist....I think police should use every resource available to avoid deadly force, but when the rubber meets the road, I’m not gonna shed tears for these people, nor will I the all-of-a-sudden activist families falling over each other to set up go-fund-me accounts. In the meantime, I’ll keep waiting for the police to murder the school valedictorian or star PG, who just got a scholarship offer to attend college.

Oh, wait...they’re already getting killed by their own people in their own communities. Let me know when those black lives matter and I’ll see if I have any shits left to give for the rapists and drug dealers who’s families are getting face time with presidential candidates.

Fuck off. Biden 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUu-3x7sTng

He was a forward, not a point guard but same as it ever was.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ben_Wilson
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

Fuck if they don't. You're a fucking liar.
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

A fact in dispute. But if the cops say so, we must believe it, right Comrade?
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

A fact in dispute. But if the cops say so, we must believe it, right Comrade?
    You believe the felons though. Sound thinking.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Fuck if they don't. You're a fucking liar.
    So how often do police fuck with you? We never had people on the list of people to fuck with just because they are short.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,841 Standard Supporter
    Yah gotta love the rats on here defending the criminals.