Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire huh huh huh fire huhhuh lol

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Let’s just say elephants fly out your ass...

then you post some stupid unrelated horse shit to justify your entertainment value of watching a human burning.

I think it is hilarious. I like watching bad things happen to bad people. Justice comes in many ways. I hope the motherfucker can't walk for weeks. It might save some poor business owner from losing everything he owns.
    I don't know if I 'like watching' but KARMA, BITCH is something the Throbber fully supports.

(there's other things I 'like watching'...heh heh heh)

#magiccity
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

And the answer IS no unless you’re some twisted fuck

Stop being such a whiny cunt. They’re antifa losers that have never had a job in their lives. They barely count as people. They’ve been trashing their city for months. They deserve whatever they have coming to them. I have no sympathy towards any of them.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

doogie said:

Let’s just say elephants fly out your ass...

then you post some stupid unrelated horse shit to justify your entertainment value of watching a human burning.

I think it is hilarious. I like watching bad things happen to bad people. Justice comes in many ways. I hope the motherfucker can't walk for weeks. It might save some poor business owner from losing everything he owns.
    I hope he’s permanently disabled from the burns.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

doogie said:

You think watching a human being burn is funny?

Interesting question. The answer should be no but these aren't good or normal people. Let's just say this dipshit had shot and killed someone you love. If they caught themself on fire for trying to be destructive, would you cry for them?
    Hell no I'd still shoot 'em! But just so they couldn't run to put it out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,410 Founders Club
    I don't find it funny, but I don't have sympathy for him either given the context.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    I find it funny as hell. If this was day one and the useful idiot got hurt, then maybe I'd feel differently.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited September 2020

I don't find it funny, but I don't have sympathy for him either given the context.

If he’s an Antifa Fascist, I certainly don’t have any sympathy for him. I learned at six years old that if you play with fireworks, you get burned.

Quite different than “enjoying watching” another human being burn.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited September 2020

I find it funny as hell. If this was day one and the useful idiot got hurt, then maybe I'd feel differently.

Right you're out there like an asshole on day 100 or some shit. This isnt the soccer mom who came out for one day to get a couple pics for facebook.

These people are absolutely dregs of society and will never be anything more than a drain on the system.

• Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    To be fair, 93% of him is not on fire.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,230
    Swaye said:

I'll go on record with this. Do I like people on fire? Well, not usually. But when you are useless fuckstain Antifa loser, and your moron useless fuckstain Antifa friends are throwing molotov cocktails at cops during your mostly peaceful protest, and one of the useless fuckstains hits another of the useless fuckstains and that fuckstain catches on fire then yes I take a great deal of cosmic delight in that.

Play silly games, win silly prizes. This is Darwinism Awards level shit here. The Footloose dub clip is fucking hysterical btw.

Exactly
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Here’s to hoping he can no longer procreate.