Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Matt Taibbi: The Trump Era Sucks and Needs to Be Over

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Some good stuff in there. Some wickedly bad takes. All in all a good read.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    Hilarious read!
    They will never figure it out.
    Taibbi still thinks his insulated world of like "thinkers" is reality.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    When taibbi is writing “yeah but still” articles you know it’s over
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

#MyTaibbi

Well written, technically gifted even. Not as much there, there in that piece though.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club

Swaye said:

dnc said:

#MyTaibbi

Well written, technically gifted even. Not as much there, there in that piece though.
    He might have been throwing his base a bone.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

dnc said:

#MyTaibbi

Meh, kinda don't think so given the twatter battles I've seen him in. Make no mistake, Taibibibibibibi does not like Trump. At all.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club

Swaye said:

dnc said:

#MyTaibbi

Meh, kinda don't think so given the twatter battles I've seen him in. Make no mistake, Taibibibibibibi does not like Trump. At all.
    I know he hates Trump. But things he was writing there seemed really misguided and with some affectation
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    Imagine taking a Rolling Stone editor seriously when he has never met Trump but FEEELS like writing an opinion piece as if he is Trumps close confidant and brother. A guy who on Breitbarts death wrote "I am glad he is dead, fuck him!". A frequent guest on maddow, maher, olberman, etc. And finally, an asshole who swallowed the fake russian collusion like a two bit whore.

Jeezus, some far left wacko's don't really need to be read do they?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Swaye said:

dnc said:

#MyTaibbi

So he's a dishonest POS?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Taibbi can hate trump, most people do

He’s almost more freaked out by how stupid his peers have become.

For a liberal on the left he “gets” Trump more than most
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited September 2020

Taibbi can hate trump, most people do

He’s almost more freaked out by how stupid his peers have become.

For a liberal on the left he “gets” Trump more than most

I mean that's pretty much it in a nutshell. I really don't give much of a fuck of what the political dipshits do but man watching the left flip out over trump has been a sobering wake up call.

They really really don't like people encroaching on their turf.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,952 Founders Club

Imagine taking a Rolling Stone editor seriously when he has never met Trump but FEEELS like writing an opinion piece as if he is Trumps close confidant and brother. A guy who on Breitbarts death wrote "I am glad he is dead, fuck him!". A frequent guest on maddow, maher, olberman, etc. And finally, an asshole who swallowed the fake russian collusion like a two bit whore.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. It shows.

Taibbbibibibibi is a member of a small group of left-leaning journalists who not only don't believe Russiagate at all. He is very outspoken in holding his own accountable for the entire hoax. He thinks it's a MAJOR tactical blunder on the @DNC's part and a gift to Trump.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    pawz said:

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. It shows.

Taibbbibibibibi is a member of a small group of left-leaning journalists who not only don't believe Russiagate at all. He is very outspoken in holding his own accountable for the entire hoax. He thinks it's a MAJOR tactical blunder on the @DNC's part and a gift to Trump.

Tactical blunder? If he can't see this shit only ends up with him in chains....play it out to its logical conclusion Matt....history is hard