Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dncdnc Posts: 46,949
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    Johnny for Pac12 Commissioner, IMO
    Swaye
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 60,033
    Swaye's Wigwam 50000 Comments 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes
    I like how everything we thought in the 80's is now ironically unacceptable
    dncSwayeYellowSnowDoogles
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 21,538
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments

It’s fucking pathetic. All Pete needed to do why sweep the leg on Crystal Ballz.
    godawgstCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • I think I just found a new show to watch. Is it any good?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 22,735
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 10000 Comments
    edited September 5

God, I miss the 80's.

So very difficult to explain just how awesome that decade was. The gays were cool (War George michael and Boy George), the blacks were cool (War Cameo, Lakeside and the Gap Band), the chicks were cool (War skinny/hot Belinda Carlisle, not fat go-gos belinda carlisle), greed was good, smoking weed, doing blow and talking shit was cool.

Christ, you could even go out in Seattle and not step in shit on the sidewalks or fear getting stabbed by a used heroin needle.

WTF was the name of that Mexican place under the viaduct?
    YellowSnowPitchfork51

Yes. Especially entertaining if you grew up with the original.
    dnc1to392831weretaken

Yes. Especially entertaining if you grew up with the original.
    Started last night. Couldn't stop watching. What an awesome concept!
    dnc
  • pawzpawz Posts: 8,981
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments

God, I miss the 80's.

So very difficult to explain just how awesome that decade was. The gays were cool (War George michael and Boy George), the blacks were cool (War Cameo, Lakeside and the Gap Band), the chicks were cool (War skinny/hot Belinda Carlisle, not fat go-gos belinda carlisle), greed was good, smoking weed, doing blow and talking shit was cool.

Christ, you could even go out in Seattle and not step in shit on the sidewalks or fear getting stabbed by a used heroin needle.

El Corazon
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 22,735
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 10000 Comments
    pawz said:

God, I miss the 80's.

El Corazon
    Tlaquepaque?

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 19,321
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments 250 Answers

God, I miss the 80's.

I miss the mid 2000s bitch. Everything you hated your daughters wearing got me going.

It’s fun. A little cheese but if you grew up rooting for bad guys at times it’s worth it
  • I like how everything we thought in the 80's is now ironically unacceptable

God, I miss the 80's.

I miss the mid 2000s bitch. Everything you hated your daughters wearing got me going.

That was a good run, bruh.

And, yes, young teens shouldn't have been wearing that shit. They'll never find the bodies of young guns who lusted after my daughters.