Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uncle Ike’s owner says rioters are regularly targeting his shops

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,329 Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL at the people upset about a business finally lasting on the NE corner of 23rd and Union.

I understand, young men were arrested and punished for doing the same thing, often on the same corner, ... 25 years ago, but don't get upset at the dude doing it now it's legal. Lastly that neighborhood was gentrified long before Uncle Ikes. There were a lot of grandmas who cashed out, went back to Louisiana, and left their kids and grand kids behind to find homes in Kent and Federal Way.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,883 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020

LOL at the people upset about a business finally lasting on the NE corner of 23rd and Union.

I understand, young men were arrested and punished for doing the same thing, often on the same corner, ... 25 years ago, but don't get upset at the dude doing it now it's legal. Lastly that neighborhood was gentrified long before Uncle Ikes. There were a lot of grandmas who cashed out, went back to Louisiana, and left their kids and grand kids behind to find homes in Kent and Federal Way.

Truth. Doesn't help that he's Jewish, either. Sawant has spent years cultivating the pro-Palestine/anti-Israel & anti-semite vote up there.

Truth. Doesn't help that he's Jewish, either. Sawant has spent years cultivating the pro-Palestine/anti-Israel & anti-semite vote up there.
    Funny part is it was a Jewish neighborhood before it was a black one. There's a reason, possibly the largest synagogue in the area is 7 blocks away. Beth Am might be bigger. My jew bro's always big talked the JCC on MI. I don't know. Bellevue probably has a big one.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Did a lot of work at the JCC because the company was part of the world wide conspiracy. Its a community center and school not a synagogue

Armed guards protecting the school on Mercer Island

Don't fuck with the Jews
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Yuge synagogue by Seward Psrk by the way

Yuge synagogue by Seward Psrk by the way

Jeward Park only rivaled by Jew Ridge.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter

So many jew posts, so little joobs.

Get it together, people.