Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Heroes of the Left

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,023 Standard Supporter
Pretty phucked up group if you ask me.

http://ace.mu.nu/

Citizen Journalists Do the Job that "Professional Journalists" Won't Do, and FOIA the Police Record of Joseph Rosenbaum

—Ace

Rosenbaum was the antifa scumbag that chased, threw an object at, and grabbed the gun from Kyle Rittenouse, before being rightly shot in self-defense.

You may have heard he was a child molester.

That's not true.

He wasn't a child molester. He molested five children, aged 9 to 11.

Austin Petersen
@AP4Liberty
Aug 27
At least the pedophile died doing what he loved best, chasing a minor.

As this post points out, the media could have easily discovered these facts and reported these facts.

They chose instead to bury these facts.

Remember when the Des Moines Register ran a "routine social media background check" on a guy who merely started a fundraiser for children's hospitals, and then #Cancelled him for having made a joke when he was a child?

Well here, you have a known felon involved in the most important story in America.

No "routine social media background check" here, media?

Not gonna bother to look into his arrest record, huh?

The media must be destroyed.

Tweets containing the pre-sentencing hearing memo below.

Before going there, also note that the media is also downplaying -- if not completely embargoing -- this antifa locust repeatedly saying the n-word. On video.

He repeatedly says "Shoot me, n****r, shoot me n****r" to armed men, not including Kyle Rittenhouse (I don't think), attempting to provoke a fight.

So you can see from this video, he was actively trying to provoke fights with armed men.

He would later escalate his tactics to include assault and battery.

And then he did finally succeed at something in life, besides r@ping pre-teen, pre-pubescent children: He provoked an armed response.

Comments