Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fox News' Chris Wallace to moderate first Trump-Biden presidential debate

Comments

• ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    The guy that is auditioning for a prime slot on CNN, he hates Trump.

Joe, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
    Donald, why are you inciting racism across this country?
    Joe, what color is your tooth brush?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,025 Standard Supporter
    Not one conservative debate moderator out of the supposed three presidential debates and the one vice-presidential debate. Mark Levin would be perfect. Wallace wants to debate Trump, just like Crowley. He would be Biden's wing man. No way Biden debates, however.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Not one conservative debate moderator out of the supposed three presidential debates and the one vice-presidential debate. Mark Levin would be perfect. Wallace wants to debate Trump, just like Crowley. He would be Biden's wing man. No way Biden debates, however.

Every 4 years the GOP gets rolled like this. We are always forced to fight the battle on the ground that's laid out by the left.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,992
    Wallace is probably the best Trump could have hoped for. I’ll get skewered for this, but I believe he to be the only serious, honest news anchor on cable tv right now.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    thechatch said:

Wallace is probably the best Trump could have hoped for. I’ll get skewered for this, but I believe he to be the only serious, honest news anchor on cable tv right now.

Correct bitch. There are no serious and honest news anchors
    He hates Trump. That's not serious or honest. Wallace swallowed the initial Russian collusion hoax and never apologized. Rather than be a leader on the hoax, like Levin and Hannity at Fox, he was a follower. He would have voted for impeachment like mittens. I'll agree that with the left for some reason being in charge of the debate bureaucracy, that Wallace was the best hope. Since there won't be any debates its really a moot point.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,992
    I don’t think he hates Trump. I think he challenges elected officials in interviews and isn’t afraid to ask tough questions. He seems fairly non-partisan to me. He probably doesn’t like Trump, and isn’t afraid to challenge him. I’m fine with that.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    thechatch said:

I don’t think he hates Trump. I think he challenges elected officials in interviews and isn’t afraid to ask tough questions. He seems fairly non-partisan to me. He probably doesn’t like Trump, and isn’t afraid to challenge him. I’m fine with that.

When he interviewed Biden how many questions did he put to him on the Obama Admin's spying on the Trump campaign?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Maybe but we don't know. I give Mike credit for calling Joe out for being too big off a pussy to come on his show after Trump did.

Holding elected officials to the fire is an American tradition. EVERY president should be treated as shitty as CNN treats Trump

But we know they aren't (D)
    Wallace hates Trump. Wallace is a swamp creature. He wants to pretend to be balanced. I use to listen him on Brian Kilmeade's talk show while going to work and he was always biting at Trump's ankles and ignoring the big picture. Levin wasn't a big Trump supporter, but came around based on what Trump was accomplishing versus the stupid sh*t that Trump will say.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter

The Great One would be fantastic.

Let Trump pick one moderator, Let Biden pick one moderator and then let a facebook vote pick the third one.

#teamtulsi