Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Must Watch: The Human Cost of Wokeness

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,884 Standard Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLHRP5SXGo

It's 11:42 and riveting. Don't by a pussy. It's as real as real gets.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Frankly I'm not gonna watch shit. I went to dinner with one of my owners and they ops manager and am going to drink and look up good builds for wasteland 3
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    The example given just shows how much of a pussy the husband is.

Intellectual blame for not manning up and discussing the problem. Instead he hides behind some post instead of working on his marriage.

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,797 Founders Club

Intellectual blame for not manning up and discussing the problem. Instead he hides behind some post instead of working on his marriage.

I get his hesitation. His wife is woke. She wants blind acceptance of her ideas, feelings and beliefs. If you want to discuss her position you will get a complete shut down like when she stormed out of their house when he questioned one of her rants. She probably left because she was about to get emotional and possibly violent with him for questioning something that in her mind he shouldn't question. Agree with us completely. If you don't then you disagree with us completely. That seems to be the way the woke crowd approaches dialogue. I'd like to see more debates like the one I saw here a few weeks ago. Three minutes to compose an argument without interruption followed by a counter argument with no interruption until each side has exhausted all their facts. Play it on TV for the nation to watch. Air grievances without being talked over and shouted down. I'd watch. Debates are probably too systemically white though and we couldn't expect everyone to succeed in an environment like that. Soooo, we get riots and group speak yelled at each other with bull horns. Winning.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,884 Standard Supporter

That marriage is doomed. A PhD woman from an Ivy League school is not going to be told she's wrong about anything. And being married to "the oppressor" is not going to work in woke world when an org like BLM wants the Western Nuclear Family nuked and as many kids as possible to be raised in single parent households or in the streets.

She has swallowed the NYT's ahistorical nonsense and it fills her shame hole for not being "authentically black" because she did not suffer from "the wound" that brands, stamps or plagues all "authentic" blacks.

How a person with a PhD from an Ivy League school can be so easily victimized and duped by such obvious charlatans is bizarre, but kids who grow up sheltered and without having to fight for anything, typically don't possess very strong character, so they're easy marks to be exploited.

There's a lot of these kinds of women, black and white, all over Seattle. They've grown bountiful harvests of them in areas like Wallingford since the 60s.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,025 Standard Supporter
    Woke is a religion and mankind is inherently religious and tribal. Reason solves a lot of those problems if you are prepared to do the intellectual heavy lifting. Being woke is the lazy way out. Being stuffed with a wad of strong feelings and you are good to go. Just don't use your brain to pull at any strings.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,884 Standard Supporter
    I'd like to hear from Great Uncle @RaceBannon on this. For no particular reason, of course.