Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pelosi Gets Full Hair Blow Out at Closed SF Salon

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

You faggots are just now figuring out that rich and powerful people can do things you can't?

You ought to get used to it - or get a Northwest Fresh tampon to jam up there. It's always been that way and always will be.

Your outrage is duly noted, though. Did you go on facebook with your beef and post a meme that says people won't be brave enough to share it?

Fuck off. It’s insulting because of the haughty pettiness of it all, in a state locked down as fuck.
    Remain outraged, then, champ. And keep pretending you matter and the rules that apply to you apply to the rich and powerful.

I thought you were more grown up than this.
    Not taking comportment advice from the angriest guy here.
    You're mistaken. You don't see me starting 37 threads a week detailing how outraged I am about any number of subjects - just an occasional post mocking those that do.

Haughty pettiness is the game of the rich and powerful. Tell me Trump is different. He might not get his hair done while promoting keeping salons closed, but please, don't fucking tell me he's any different than Nancy is when it comes to haughty and petty.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

You faggots are just now figuring out that rich and powerful people can do things you can't?

You ought to get used to it - or get a Northwest Fresh tampon to jam up there. It's always been that way and always will be.

Your outrage is duly noted, though. Did you go on facebook with your beef and post a meme that says people won't be brave enough to share it?

Fuck off. It’s insulting because of the haughty pettiness of it all, in a state locked down as fuck.
    Remain outraged, then, champ. And keep pretending you matter and the rules that apply to you apply to the rich and powerful.

Not taking comportment advice from the angriest guy here.
    You're mistaken. You don't see me starting 37 threads a week detailing how outraged I am about any number of subjects - just an occasional post mocking those that do.

Haughty pettiness is the game of the rich and powerful. Tell me Trump is different. He might not get his hair done while promoting keeping salons closed, but please, don't fucking tell me he's any different than Nancy is when it comes to haughty and petty.
    I see that as a notable exception as well

And I think as a Californian that lost a business people like Pelosi should be jailed

Fuck haughty and petty this is rank hypocrisy. The gal who owns the shop is about to lose it thanks to lockdowns

But who cares everyone does it even though they don't
    Don't get me wrong - I don't want anyone to think I think this shit is OK. I don't. I think it's bullshit, and if I was looking for a reason to start my 37th whiny fucking thread this week, this might be it.

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

I didn't realize you were such a bootlicker.

Ooh, good one!

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Hey @DerekJohnson. Can you answer my PM so I don’t have to watch the midget get drug up the stairs anymore.

T I A.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dflea said:

@dflea is a skinny little cocksucker.

Sure, tough guy. You're the little bitch that gets up every day, runs to the Tug, and cries like a little kid with shit in his diaper.

Every fucking day. Probably does the same on facebook, like the rest of the whiny bitches in the country.

Did you yell at any women in the park like doogie?
    Seems like you put a lot of thought into what I may do.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,208 Swaye's Wigwam

Race Bannon Fact Check: Pretty fucking spot on
    No one is actually scared. Or at least not many. If they were scared you wouldn’t need the government to dictate which businesses were open and what the mask laws should be. Lack of demand would force the businesses closed.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Fuck off Nancy. Hair salons in SF have been closed since March. You knew that you were doing something wrong you fucking liar.
    How long have you known Nancy?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Imagine being a liberal Sheep who doesn’t care about blatant hypocrisy, in the middle of the Covid Hoax, as businesses are still being forced to not operate. That salon has been closed since March and Nancy isn’t even let the owner know she was using it.

I give you a pass because you’re so fucking stupid that you probably don’t understand any of it.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    The specific instance, agreed. People most opposed to masks, distancing and rules would do the same thing.

The issue, of course, is the hypocrisy. The centrist in me can acknowledge this and also not be surprised. Not a good look for Madame Speaker.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I'm over it now.

ATBS, she sucks.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Can we get back to being outraged about Trump?

She served up a home run. Its going to stick. Killed in the foot again

Next