Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

wait. Only 9,210 actual Covid deaths? Oh oh.

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern
Science Facts and Data. That what J and Kumo and Whitless keep preaching

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.
The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR3-wrg3tTKK5-9tOHPGAHWFVO3DfslkJ0KsDEPQpWmPbKtp6EsoVV2Qs1Q

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Socrata icon Click here to download.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,131 Standard Supporter
    So whats the death rate for under 90, no conditions and not in a nursing home?
    Sledog said:

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Sledog said:

J?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,359
    Bob_C said:

@HHusky repeatedly said the deaths were undercounted. I’m confused now.

What do you mean now?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,359

Heartbreaking news for HH. I knew he was really hoping to break that 200k death mark.

"Science" news from Gateway Pundit.

I'm devastated.

How many people are in on this global conspiracy to overhype Covid 19?

(I'm not laughing with you.)
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    If it saves one precious American (Preferably white) life......

Sledog said:

edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

Heartbreaking news for HH. I knew he was really hoping to break that 200k death mark.

"Science" news from Gateway Pundit.

I'm devastated.

How many people are in on this global conspiracy to overhype Covid 19?

(I'm not laughing with you.)
    Can you read you dipshit? It's on the CDC website.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR3-wrg3tTKK5-9tOHPGAHWFVO3DfslkJ0KsDEPQpWmPbKtp6EsoVV2Qs1Q

"Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Socrata icon Click here to download."
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Anyone paying attention to all cause deaths over average knew the count was high. Only HH is obstinate enough to claim otherwise. Is it REALLY ~9200? Of course not. A lot of these people, even with serious comorbidities we’re likely to survive through the year, and there’s no way to understand what that number really is, because that would have to be examined on a case by case basis.

But the idea that 180k people have died from the Wuhan Virus is totally absurd. I’m sticking to my 50k number. Maybe 75. Maybe.

Bad, bad flu.

Open it the fuck back up.

Chatch2.0, my man.