Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let's play reverse the races

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,030 Standard Supporter

Trying to figure out how this is my fault? Seems like a nice opportunity for a no bail catch and release.

https://disrn.com/opinion/opinion-isnt-it-weird-that-nobody-heard-about-this-horrific-interracial-double-murder

Opinion: Isn't it odd that nobody heard about this horrific interracial double murder?

That young lady in the middle of the picture above is Laura Anderson, 21. She had just bought a home; she was expecting to start her life there and was just about to start college and pursue a career in teaching, following in her mother's footsteps.

To the left is her stepdad, Nick Wall, 45. He was driving to Laura's new place to bring her a spare set of keys because she had accidentally locked herself out.

As Laura's stepdad pulled into her driveway, he was rear-ended by the guy on the right in the picture above, identified as Ty Sheem Walters, 23. It was reportedly a "minor fender bender."

What happened next?

Walters pulled a gun and proceeded to shoot Nick Wall in the head and torso, killing him. He then decided to shoot Laura Anderson in the head, killing her. Both slain in the front yard of the young lady's new, first home.

The killer also shot a third person, who survived and was stumbling around in shock when police arrived.

Ty Sheem Walters was caught and charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.

This all happened on Monday in South Carolina, four days ago, in a race-obsessed country. Isn't it odd that nobody heard about it

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    Happens almost daily but it's OTAY!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

Trying to figure out how this is my fault? Seems like a nice opportunity for a no bail catch and release.

https://disrn.com/opinion/opinion-isnt-it-weird-that-nobody-heard-about-this-horrific-interracial-double-murder

Opinion: Isn't it odd that nobody heard about this horrific interracial double murder?

That young lady in the middle of the picture above is Laura Anderson, 21. She had just bought a home; she was expecting to start her life there and was just about to start college and pursue a career in teaching, following in her mother's footsteps.

To the left is her stepdad, Nick Wall, 45. He was driving to Laura's new place to bring her a spare set of keys because she had accidentally locked herself out.

As Laura's stepdad pulled into her driveway, he was rear-ended by the guy on the right in the picture above, identified as Ty Sheem Walters, 23. It was reportedly a "minor fender bender."

What happened next?

Walters pulled a gun and proceeded to shoot Nick Wall in the head and torso, killing him. He then decided to shoot Laura Anderson in the head, killing her. Both slain in the front yard of the young lady's new, first home.

The killer also shot a third person, who survived and was stumbling around in shock when police arrived.

Ty Sheem Walters was caught and charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.

This all happened on Monday in South Carolina, four days ago, in a race-obsessed country. Isn't it odd that nobody heard about it

Nope. It’s isn’t. Doesn’t fit the narrative of the MSM

But people actually HAVE heard about it due to the magic of the inter webs.

Which is why Trump 34-17, rather easily is about to hit the dumbfucks right between the eyes.

November 5 will be special.
    I posted about a couple days ago. I was first. As usual.
    Pretty sure a semi-hot cheerleader from high school (now kinda plump) posted it on facebook which is where I saw it first. But in the smoking hot/I'd fuck him if I was a chick first to post, you win.