Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interesting how this is getting no coverage

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,131 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

Lebron thinks Jacob Blake was hunted by a cop looking to kill the moment he woke up that day.

So it must be true.

Police briefings are like a lottery. The state sends down a giant tub of name tags that the Sgt. draws from. If your name comes up that's who the police try and kill. We get a basket of hispanic names once a week and any other race by proportion of population. I can't believe everyone doesn't understand how this works by now!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Lebron thinks Jacob Blake was hunted by a cop looking to kill the moment he woke up that day.

So it must be true.

Police briefings are like a lottery. The state sends down a giant tub of name tags that the Sgt. draws from. If your name comes up that's who the police try and kill. We get a basket of hispanic names once a week and any other race by proportion of population. I can't believe everyone doesn't understand how this works by now!
    So THAT'S what they mean by systemic racism.

Trust the process. That had to have taken some doing to get the race reads dialed in.

What about the Kurds?

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,025 Standard Supporter

I called a liberal friend of mine to get her opinion on the Blake situation. She was unaware of the knife and unaware of Blake being tased twice. Even after I provided the info she still insisted there was more the cops could have done. No examples- just told me the police shouldn't have taken justice into their own hands. They are so far entrenched in their beliefs there is not point in speaking logically.

Leftardism is a mental disease. There is no way you can have an honest discussion with one. They are solely invested in their feelings and their herd-like need to virtue signal to each other. They are either proudly ignorant of the actual facts or they proudly ignore the actual facts and then try to persuade you with the strength of their feelings. You can ask them the most basic questions regarding their positions and they will either ignore the question or lie. Ask a leftard who supports AA to define black for AA purposes. I've had that question out there on boards like this for two decades and I haven't gotten one honest response.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I’m not ready to take a police union statement as truth. It is however another input.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

I called a liberal friend of mine to get her opinion on the Blake situation. She was unaware of the knife and unaware of Blake being tased twice. Even after I provided the info she still insisted there was more the cops could have done. No examples- just told me the police shouldn't have taken justice into their own hands. They are so far entrenched in their beliefs there is not point in speaking logically.

Leftardism is a mental disease. There is no way you can have an honest discussion with one. They are solely invested in their feelings and their herd-like need to virtue signal to each other. They are either proudly ignorant of the actual facts or they proudly ignore the actual facts and then try to persuade you with the strength of their feelings. You can ask them the most basic questions regarding their positions and they will either ignore the question or lie. Ask a leftard who supports AA to define black for AA purposes. I've had that question out there on boards like this for two decades and I haven't gotten one honest response.
    A Seattle soy boy used to email a mutual friend of me twice a week for a good 15 years before I disowned him. At first it was Bush. Then for eight years it was whatever the outrage du jour was. Then in 2015 or so he got TDS and started lashing out even more. When I won an argument with clear facts, he never acknowledged it. He patronized everyone, then acted like the man baby he was when people disagreed with him.

It's all about being on the "right" side of history and virtue signaling because most of these types have voids in their lives and have little going for them. By the way, he's lived with his mom eight out of the last 12 years.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

I’m not ready to take a police union statement as truth. It is however another input.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but Blake is a scumbag who was trying to act too hard for the police and was given several chances. Now this faggot DA dropped charges for political reasons. Just another reason centrists will vote for Trumpet in a couple months.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

I’m not ready to take a defense attorney’s statement as truth. It is, however, another input.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

But you accepted his Ben Crump, a known fucking liar's statement about him breaking up a fight, being unarmed, not fighting with the cops, just wanting to check on his kids.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

But you accepted his Ben Crump, a known fucking liar's statement about him breaking up a fight, being unarmed, not fighting with the cops, just wanting to check on his kids.
    i did not. who the fuck is ben crump?

SFGbob said:

Google is your friend . . .
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

All I know, is the police union hasn't knowingly lied to me about Blake was being a peacemaker and breaking up a fight when the racist police showed up. Blake's attorney's have already lied repeatedly to the press and have said nothing about how Blake was stealing that car and was armed with a knife while resisting arrest.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but Blake is a scumbag who was trying to act too hard for the police and was given several chances. Now this faggot DA dropped charges for political reasons. Just another reason centrists will vote for Trumpet in a couple months.

SFGbob said:

“Benjamin Lloyd Crump is an American civil rights attorney who specializes in civil rights and catastrophic personal injury cases.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Crump

Ring any bells?

Trayvon Martin? Michael Brown?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    BangaRang said:

I disagree with myself now....Paid, free pass, hero, LA Brawns new bitch, all for taking a few slugs= Brilliant

Freedom isn’t free
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam