Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ball washer Yogi Roth had his fucking Pom Pom’s out on KJR the other day about the “right call” to cancel the season. Can’t wait till he peddles a bunch of fake ass platitudes if it’s back on
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

Ball washer Yogi Roth had his fucking Pom Pom’s out on KJR the other day about the “right call” to cancel the season. Can’t wait till he peddles a bunch of fake ass platitudes if it’s back on

I’m torn by this. I kinda liked him before and then the mention of his comments pisses me off but then I find he licks balls... so torn on how to feel right now.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m torn by this. I kinda liked him before and then the mention of his comments pisses me off but then I find he licks balls... so torn on how to feel right now.
    Ive almost liked him a few times when he was kicking the right person's balls. Then I remembered how he constantly licked the Joey's glaze off of Sark's balls and I hate him again.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Ive almost liked him a few times when he was kicking the right person's balls. Then I remembered how he constantly licked the Joey's glaze off of Sark's balls and I hate him again.
    He also declared Haener the winner of the QB jawb last year on air, Millen was also on that interview. Secretly I think Hugh wants to punt his sorry ass and his preppy haircut
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Why were you listening to that bullshit? You need to learn there are 20 other better options than that clown show.

PM if you can't figure it out.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Yogi is annoying but I don’t feel it’s fake. The guy seems like he has a good attitude and loves what he does. He just wouldn’t fit in here because he’s not miserable and angry.
    Miserable and angry? Moi?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Yogi is annoying but I don’t feel it’s fake. The guy seems like he has a good attitude and loves what he does. He just wouldn’t fit in here because he’s not miserable and angry.
    I agree with you on him being sincere and being enthusiastic. My main issue with Yogi was constantly having to listen to him pump up Sark as the greatest in everything while denying the things about Sark that were known to be true and that some of us at HH were shouting from the rooftops
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Idk it would be fun just to hold the Apple cup and shit down cougs throats
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

chuck said:

Yogi is a good dude and the guy you'd want to hear from if you're having a shitty day. Not a fit here, at all, but a good dude
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Who is yogi?

The Pac-12 (rip) Warrior Poet
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065

chuck said:

I agree with you on him being sincere and being enthusiastic. My main issue with Yogi was constantly having to listen to him pump up Sark as the greatest in everything while denying the things about Sark that were known to be true and that some of us at HH were shouting from the rooftops
    Sark’s alcoholism gave him such an absurd pass to underperform, that’s why Roth never criticized his performance.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Who is yogi?

Hall of Fame catcher for some great mid-century Yankee teams.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    MelloDawg said:

chuck said:

Sark’s alcoholism gave him such an absurd pass to underperform, that’s why Roth never criticized his performance.
    Yogi was hoping sark would hook him up with some pussy
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

chuck said:

I was referencing Sark's alcoholism before it was commonly accepted as fact. I remember an email I received from someone demanding that I publicly apologize to Sark.