Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why didn't the cops wrestle him to the ground!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2020
    Houhusky said:

Hot take; It is entirely irrelevant to the outcome whether he is carrying a knife in that picture or not.

Violent felon, with a warrant, physically resists arrest, both physical restraint and tasers were attempted, he continued to a car with children in it ignoring officer orders and reached into the vehicle.

Thats enough...

Whether there is a knife in his hand, a gun in the car or not, or he was just going to flee police in a car that was not his with children in the backseat doesnt change the fact that his actions, by themselves, are going to result in a justifiable shooting 9 times out of 10.

I agree just trying to help those that don't think you should shoot people until they actually shoot you a few times. You know cops shouldn't expect to go home after their shift. Fuck they want everything!
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This a very sad time for America. I honestly didn't see it coming. No one waits for details. Everyone looking for a martyr. People who were once sensible justifying all of this. Not sure how we ever come out of it.

If the dude was white, it would barely get beyond the local newspaper.

I blame two things for the state we're in:

Social Media and, especially, twitter.
    The news media no longer being news organizations. ( Some would argue the advent of social media drove this )

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Hot take; It is entirely irrelevant to the outcome whether he is carrying a knife in that picture or not.

Violent felon, with a warrant, physically resists arrest, both physical restraint and tasers were attempted, he continued to a car with children in it ignoring officer orders and reached into the vehicle.

Thats enough...

Whether there is a knife in his hand, a gun in the car or not, or he was just going to flee police in a car that was not his with children in the backseat doesnt change the fact that his actions, by themselves, are going to result in a justifiable shooting 9 times out of 10.

Come on now, I heard he was a great father and the best son a parents could have. Kind of like a saint, yeah that's it, a saint.

He was a violent felon who had done physical and mental harm to other human beings without remorse. The perfect poster child for liberals who want to divide the races in this country so they can garner more votes for their politics. In a twisted and sick way, he was just a pawn to democrats. His death gave them more fodder during an election cycle. Rat leadership doesn't give two shits for this guy. If they did they would care about all deaths caused by criminals in rat owned cities and states. They don't give a rats ass.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

George Floyd, Rayshan Brook and now this guy all had multiple officers trying to get him into submission. None were successful- lots of videos on youtube showing criminals getting away from a cop's grip. Why is this so hard to understand that fighting in this situation just makes it worse?

I don't know about you but I wouldn't be too keen on getting on the ground and wrestling with a guy who is holding a knife like that.
    Good point- Dude had nothing to lose.
    I kind of thought that about Floyd. A dude convicted of violent felonies now passing counterfeit currency is probably going back to the big house for a while. And he knew it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

George Floyd, Rayshan Brook and now this guy all had multiple officers trying to get him into submission. None were successful- lots of videos on youtube showing criminals getting away from a cop's grip. Why is this so hard to understand that fighting in this situation just makes it worse?

I don't know about you but I wouldn't be too keen on getting on the ground and wrestling with a guy who is holding a knife like that.
    I kind of thought that about Floyd. A dude convicted of violent felonies now passing counterfeit currency is probably going back to the big house for a while. And he knew it.
    I think George was so fucking high he didn't know what he was doing.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This will become the social interface between cops and suspects in the immediate future -
    • Guy with warrants will fight the police because he has nothing to lose.

• The police will now automatically start yelling "drop the weapon" because they have everything to lose.

one thing that won't change

The press and sports teams and stars will react before the facts come out.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Wasn't he in the middle of kidnapping his fucking kids from the wife he beat the shit out of lol
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

A person wanted for sexual assault , violating a restraining order, carrying a knife, and wrestling with the cops gets shot. So multi millionaires are literally in tears (doc rivers) and refuse to play sports ball games and hold this guy up as a hero.

Did I miss anything?

He's a hero and a martyr. Ask Bitch Bron
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wasn't he in the middle of kidnapping his fucking kids from the wife he beat the shit out of lol

Yea but still
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I think George was so fucking high he didn't know what he was doing.
    He was busy dying from an overdose. He didn't have time for the police!