Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Found HHusky's twatter

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Story time - when I was a bible student outside Tulsa OK back in the day I worked the graveyard at the Oklahoma equivalent of 7-11. I saw some things but it was mostly cool. One night a shady looking guy comes in and starts hanging around the counter. Spidy sense is going off. He says - what if I had a gun and wanted to rob you?

Its not my money but why would yo do that for a hundred bucks or so? I have something worth far more.

I then led him to the Lord and took him to a bible study the next day and said good luck the rest of the way. Bibles not guns

@ORUdawg True?!!????
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,498 Founders Club

Story time - when I was a bible student outside Tulsa OK back in the day I worked the graveyard at the Oklahoma equivalent of 7-11. I saw some things but it was mostly cool. One night a shady looking guy comes in and starts hanging around the counter. Spidy sense is going off. He says - what if I had a gun and wanted to rob you?

Its not my money but why would yo do that for a hundred bucks or so? I have something worth far more.

I then led him to the Lord and took him to a bible study the next day and said good luck the rest of the way. Bibles not guns

@ORUdawg True?!!????
    More obscure than that. When I was down there Oral Roberts got put on probation for cheating at basketball. They had made an elite eight. They paid players to watch the grass grow. It was in the report
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

@ORUdawg True?!!????
    Wasn't ORU.

@RaceBannon was the store a QuikTrip?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,498 Founders Club
    U Totem comes to mind. I don't remember to be honest

@ORUdawg True?!!????
    More obscure than that. When I was down there Oral Roberts got put on probation for cheating at basketball. They had made an elite eight. They paid players to watch the grass grow. It was in the report
    There are many, I will stop trying.

I’ve been a minion for over a decade and I didn’t know this wrinkle, CBibleSB.

@ORUdawg True?!!????
    There are many, I will stop trying.

I’ve been a minion for over a decade and I didn’t know this wrinkle, CBibleSB.
    As a favor to Christians I downplay that aspect of my life
    If only all Christians we was self aware
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233

Quick trip?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    And then they claim he's a dictator. They never see the irony
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,416 Founders Club
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    Then they moved to Jeff Bezos place and did an effigy of him. LOL a rich lefty is gonna get chopped. Shows these folks are just like other communists. Kill all the intelectuals, teachers. politicians etc and start over. Bezos probably unknowingly funded it!