Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You gotta admit, this is damn good...

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

It's a good list. It's a great list. I'm still ambivalent about protectionist stances, but until China is brought to heel, fuck it, stick it to them with all we have.

When he's re-elected, he should have a better start since I assume his administration is settled now; and I assume the other distractions will abate.

I also hold out hope that he can pair his focused priorities and his ability to get things done with a less 'dick head' persona and cut back on the shit mouth commentary.

The interesting thing is how the Dems respond to a potential Trump win. With no reelection in the future, I wonder if they could cut the #resist bullshit and try to get something done with him, or are they so wrapped up in this false narrative they have created that they just stay on a war footing and trot out the next fake bullshit impeachment?
    Nixon won a second term 61-37% of the Popular vote and nearly a total sweep electorally in 1972.

Using history as a guide, Trump will be impeached like a Dog around May of 2022. This time it will stick because every Lincoln log GOP’er will abandon him.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    CaptainPJ said:

Swaye said:

It's a good list. It's a great list. I'm still ambivalent about protectionist stances, but until China is brought to heel, fuck it, stick it to them with all we have.

When he's re-elected, he should have a better start since I assume his administration is settled now; and I assume the other distractions will abate.

I also hold out hope that he can pair his focused priorities and his ability to get things done with a less 'dick head' persona and cut back on the shit mouth commentary.

The interesting thing is how the Dems respond to a potential Trump win. With no reelection in the future, I wonder if they could cut the #resist bullshit and try to get something done with him, or are they so wrapped up in this false narrative they have created that they just stay on a war footing and trot out the next fake bullshit impeachment?
    Demand tax returns, business deals, go after Jr - they won’t stop.

Look at Pelosi - bitch is obsessed.
    Impeachment over USPS or Covid response will be their only agenda if they keep the House.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dugdawg said:

Sledog said:

Dugdawg said:

Nothing about saving us from satanic pedo's? .....oh yeah, he's doing that in secret.

Are on the list? Worried?
    I don't doubt they have a "list". The new McCarthyism.
    The lack of self awareness is still jarring at times

The teaching profession remains far too vaginal for its own good. Thing about emotions is they're easy to manipulate. And vag owners are emotional beings, easily manipulated into commie foot soldiers, believing all their efforts at eradicating racism and feeding the hungry will result in their protection and a peaceful world.

Apparently none have ever read about fathers overseas stoning their daughters, and shit like that happening every day in areas where the Religion of Peace dominates the peoples' way of life. Teachers are so geopolitically ignorant, they teach children to be emotional basket cases as well, chasing the flies of racism and inequality all day long, instead of doing the heavy lifting of teaching math, science, history and English. The end result are mobs, because the young are so afraid of standing up for anything against the mobs for fear not of harm, but alienation and loneliness, aka FOMO. Very unlike myself and my generation who generally hates people, like dogs, like solitude, eat what I kill and tread lightly on the planet.

Teachers wouldn't last half a day in my world.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Yes. It's all they know. And all they have. I.e., Corruption, Lies and the MSM.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,053
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Be nice if the MSM could do the same!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dugdawg said:

Nothing about saving us from satanic pedo's? .....oh yeah, he's doing that in secret.

He's doing that by making sure biden doesn't get elected. The hundreds of photos of biden sniffing women are super creeper.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @TurdBomber Chinned your poast for this opening sentence - I laffed

The teaching profession remains far too vaginal for its own good.