Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roll my cigar Coug

@creepycoug are you Buy, Hold or Sell on STG (Scandinavian Tobacco Group). They have General Cigar Company as a subsidiary.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 16,203
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    You think Creepycoug “buys” his cigars? And from a Scandy? Surely, you jest.

Btw, I’m here in Brown Bear cuntry and they told me to tell you “fuck off Husky Row Boat.”

You must have done somesing to rile them up.

Creepy
    YellowSnowDerekJohnsonEsophagealFecespawz
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 21,495
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments

Btw, I’m here in Brown Bear cuntry and they told me to tell you “fuck off Husky Row Boat.”

Creepy

Kaliforn-ee? Superior row boat kultur...
    creepycougDerekJohnson
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 8,599
    5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 5000 Comments 250 Answers

Creepy

Don’t pay for the extra coat of liquid wax. You’re just wasting money
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 16,203
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    doogie said:

Creepy

I always go with the cheapest one that will wash my underside.

Btw, that's funny. I never connected the two. I've run into enough arrogant pricks around here in the last week to last a life-tim, and that's saying something given my proclivity for arrogance. I'm going to tell them there's a carwash chain in the PNW with which they risk being confused. They'll love it.

UW_Doog_Botpawz
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 8,281
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments

doogie said:

Creepy

I always go with the cheapest one that will wash my underside.

Btw, that's funny. I never connected the two. I've run into enough arrogant pricks around here in the last week to last a life-tim, and that's saying something given my proclivity for arrogance. I'm going to tell them there's a carwash chain in the PNW with which they risk being confused. They'll love it.

This is one of the reasons I like you.
    creepycougPitchfork51pawz