Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roll my cigar Coug

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,795
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
@creepycoug are you Buy, Hold or Sell on STG (Scandinavian Tobacco Group). They have General Cigar Company as a subsidiary.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    You think Creepycoug “buys” his cigars? And from a Scandy? Surely, you jest.

Btw, I’m here in Brown Bear cuntry and they told me to tell you “fuck off Husky Row Boat.”

You must have done somesing to rile them up.

Creepy
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Btw, I’m here in Brown Bear cuntry and they told me to tell you “fuck off Husky Row Boat.”

Creepy

Don’t pay for the extra coat of liquid wax. You’re just wasting money
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    doogie said:

Creepy

I always go with the cheapest one that will wash my underside.

Btw, that's funny. I never connected the two. I've run into enough arrogant pricks around here in the last week to last a life-tim, and that's saying something given my proclivity for arrogance. I'm going to tell them there's a carwash chain in the PNW with which they risk being confused. They'll love it.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Creepy

I always go with the cheapest one that will wash my underside.

Btw, that's funny. I never connected the two. I've run into enough arrogant pricks around here in the last week to last a life-tim, and that's saying something given my proclivity for arrogance. I'm going to tell them there's a carwash chain in the PNW with which they risk being confused. They'll love it.

This is one of the reasons I like you.