Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to Snowflakes

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Should be posted in every class in every school in this country. I can't believe how proud some people are to be proud pussies and snowflakes.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam

Should be posted in every class in every school in this country. I can't believe how proud some people are to be proud pussies and snowflakes.

Buckle up, because you know it’s not going to get any better.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    MelloDawg said:

I don’t follow what you’re trying to say
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

MelloDawg said:

I don’t follow what you’re trying to say
    I do think there’s a certain extreme sense of placating that goes on with certain demographics, I mean shit, look why we should have been happy with 7-6 for so long.

That said, the issues on the shirt are ones of mental health, something gaining more and more traction these days. America is heading in the direction of embracing those things rather than ostracizing people who want them.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I still have no idea what you’re trying to say.