Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jason Whitlock is a brave dude

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
Between 1941 and 1945, Hitler’s Germany killed more than six million Jews during the Holocaust. Since George Zimmerman, a volunteer neighborhood watchman, shot Trayvon Martin in 2012 and sparked the BLM movement, there have been roughly 40 controversial police-involved killings of black people. I’ll be generous and say there’s been 100. In eight years.

The mainstream media, political activists and brand-building athletes and celebrities want us to believe we’re living through a genocidal Holocaust. The official platform of the Democratic Party states:

“Democrats believe we need to overhaul the criminal justice system from top to bottom. Police brutality is a stain on the soul of our nation. It is unacceptable that millions of people in our country have good reason to fear they may lose their lives in a routine traffic stop, or while standing on a street corner, or while playing with a toy in a public park. It is unacceptable that Black parents must have ‘the talk’ with their children, to try to protect them from the very police officers who are supposed to be sworn to protect and serve them.”

This is fear-mongering. According to a Washington Post database, the police kill approximately 1,000 citizens per year. Since 2015, The Post reports police killed 1,312 black people and 2,513 white people. Most of the victims are armed and attacking the police.

If you do not resist the police, the chance of you dying because of police misconduct is minimal. The media, political activists and celebrities are purposely instilling fear in black people. Fear is a dangerous emotion. It sparks irrational behavior and decision-making. Bullies and criminals use fear to control their victims. Fear blinds you from the truth.

Every parent with a fully functioning brain advises their child to comply with police instructions. The so-called “Talk” isn’t a black-or-white thing. It’s a parent thing. The government authorizes the police to use deadly force. Everyone should proceed with caution in their interaction with police. It’s common sense.

Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend admitted he fired at and struck a Louisville police officer before the police opened fire inside her apartment. He claims the police did not identify themselves and he thought intruders were breaking into the apartment. The police claim they identified themselves.

Louisville has a black attorney general, Daniel Cameron. He’s smart enough to know given the actions of Taylor’s boyfriend it would be impossible to win a conviction of the police officers.

LeBron James is politically grandstanding and social media brand-building. He’s trapped the Lakers in a negative emotion that undermines their focus. Worse, he’s signaling to the young people who look up to him that they should lose themselves in the anger and fear of the faux black holocaust promoted by Black Lives Matter.

https://www.outkick.com/breonna-taylor-blm-has-lebron-focus-on-politics-not-performance/

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,576 Standard Supporter
    Whitlock is just pissed LeBron is getting big jack from his Chinese overlords to be their prop.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    If you do not resist the police, the chance of you dying because of police misconduct is minimal.

That's the message that should have been pushed by everyone if we really wanted something good to come out of George Floyd's death.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Every parent with a fully functioning brain advises their child to comply with police instructions. The so-called “Talk” isn’t a black-or-white thing. It’s a parent thing. The government authorizes the police to use deadly force. Everyone should proceed with caution in their interaction with police. It’s common sense.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    "Every parent with a fully functioning brain advises their child to comply with police instructions. The so-called “Talk” isn’t a black-or-white thing. It’s a parent thing. The government authorizes the police to use deadly force. Everyone should proceed with caution in their interaction with police. It’s common sense."

Hell, Whitlock doesn't even have any kids and he knows the drill. Apparently, his dad gave him the heads up on the potential poor outcomes associated with resisting arrest. I wonder what LeBron is telling his kids? Go for it and see what happens?
    doogie said:

As a parent of three young black men, I've been asked by other black acquaintances if I have made sure to have the "talk" with them. I told them yes, that I've had the "talk" but it wasn't on account of them being black as much as it was just common sense.

The time and place to litigate police misconduct isn't when you're being detained and or arrested be you white or black.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Louisville District Attorney, not Attorney General

Prosecutor Superiority Guy

LeBron James is a basketball dribbler who lives literally in a bubble. He couldn’t even get Hillary close in Ohio when was campaigned with her.

"Every parent with a fully functioning brain advises their child to comply with police instructions. The so-called “Talk” isn’t a black-or-white thing. It’s a parent thing. The government authorizes the police to use deadly force. Everyone should proceed with caution in their interaction with police. It’s common sense."

Hell, Whitlock doesn't even have any kids and he knows the drill. Apparently, his dad gave him the heads up on the potential poor outcomes associated with resisting arrest. I wonder what LeBron is telling his kids? Go for it and see what happens?

If all black parents are forced to have the "talk" with their black kids then why do so few appear to listen to those parents?
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

As a parent of three young black men, I've been asked by other black acquaintances if I have made sure to have the "talk" with them. I told them yes, that I've had the "talk" but it wasn't on account of them being black as much as it was just common sense.

The time and place to litigate police misconduct isn't when you're being detained and or arrested be you white or black.
    LeBron’s kids live in constant fear of four frat guys in Hawaiian shirts who wrote the N-word on his front gate in 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/31/sport/lebron-james-racist-graffiti-incident/index.html

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

LeBron’s kids live in constant fear of four frat guys in Hawaiian shirts who wrote the N-word on his front gate in 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/31/sport/lebron-james-racist-graffiti-incident/index.html
    At this point in time nobody, and I mean nobody should automatically believe these N-word graffiti stories. Lebron has no surveillance video from his front gate? Bullshit.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

If all black parents are forced to have the "talk" with their black kids then why do so few appear to listen to those parents?
    I don't think there are many single black parents discussing not to resist arrest with there kids. The BLM and its supporters believe that blacks have a right to resist arrest. That message seems to have taken root. Not resisting arrest is white privilege and therefore you need to act black.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam
    When did it become the police officer's job to de-escalate a situation during an arrest. I see that one thrown out alot lately. It seems like the actual act of arresting someone is going to be escalated, and it would behoove the arrestee to de-escalate, not the cop.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,137 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    Alexis said:

When did it become the police officer's job to de-escalate a situation during an arrest. I see that one thrown out alot lately. It seems like the actual act of arresting someone is going to be escalated, and it would behoove the arrestee to de-escalate, not the cop.

Everything is always the cops fault. The city they work for has deep pockets or large insurance the suspect is always right the HH's of the world have made it so.

It's no longer simple. Cops are hurt all the time trying not to be "mean" and "de-escalate". Throw them on the ground and cuff them. I think less people actually got hurt this way. If they resist further apply the all natural, exotic wood massage therapy treatment tool. Or the natural tanned animal skin encasing natural heavy earth minerals massage tool. Or apply the all natural organic juice of healthy life giving vegetables, liberally, until they do what they are told. That's how life worked not long ago. See all organic and natural! How could that be bad? Shit de-escalates quickly!
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233
    SFGbob said:

Because their talk is fuck the police
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,137 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

Because their talk is fuck the police
    Talk is about when you're out capering and get caught. That's the talk.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233
    nailes it mr house negro... sadly thats what they will call him
    Alexis said:

In George Kirby Taylor Floyd’s arrest, the guy was out of his mind on fentanyl and meth driving his car with passengers and he had a full-on freakout when he realized he’d be going back to jail. How do the police de-escalate that situation? Let him go so he can put people in danger while driving high?

Alexis said:

In George Kirby Taylor Floyd’s arrest, the guy was out of his mind on fentanyl and meth driving his car with passengers and he had a full-on freakout when he realized he’d be going back to jail. How do the police de-escalate that situation? Let him go so he can put people in danger while driving high?
    Shhhh, you're contributing to the race war by talking about this. George Floyd was killed due to systemic racism in America. End of discussion.