Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love how everyone on the right is a conspiracy theorist

After the last 4 years......
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I was referring more to the islamophobia, but you are always right.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    I just glanced at the wiki and it caught my eye

I missed the Islamophobia
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Not everyone, but definitely this specific person we're talking about.

After the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last week, Laura Loomer accused students who spoke out against gun violence of being puppets. “It’s obvious these kids are reading a screen or notes someone else wrote for them,” Loomer tweeted of students who spoke out against gun violence.

After a gunman opened fire on a music festival in Las Vegas in October, killing 58 and wounding hundreds more, Loomer falsely implied the shooter was ISIS-affiliated, and that the FBI was covering up his terrorist ties.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/infowars-sends-professional-troll-laura-loomer-to-parkland
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

After the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last week, Laura Loomer accused students who spoke out against gun violence of being puppets. “It’s obvious these kids are reading a screen or notes someone else wrote for them,” Loomer tweeted of students who spoke out against gun violence.

After a gunman opened fire on a music festival in Las Vegas in October, killing 58 and wounding hundreds more, Loomer falsely implied the shooter was ISIS-affiliated, and that the FBI was covering up his terrorist ties.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/infowars-sends-professional-troll-laura-loomer-to-parkland
    Now do Adam Schiff

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Now do Adam Schiff

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Matt Gaetz won too and he was a big target to eliminate
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    What was this republican turnout for the primary vs the last primary?

Or was this just the case of fewer, depressed republican voter turnout and therefore the more "extreme" candidate won in a heavily Blue area?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020

They look pretty gutted about the freshmen they weren’t even in the same building with being slaughtered a few days earlier.

Also, the Vegas shooting went out of the news real quick. I almost forgot it happened.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Houhusky said:

What was this republican turnout for the primary vs the last primary?

Or was this just the case of fewer, depressed republican voter turnout and therefore the more "extreme" candidate won in a heavily Blue area?

Biden’s 2020 campaign strategy of not actually campaigning is a bold tactic. Clearly I’m biased, but Trump was in Yuma with a large crowd yesterday while Biden is sitting in his basement. The message I get from him is “Vote for me and let’s all sit around the house alone.”

Let’s see if it works.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

How is this any different than the dem speculation that Bush had Bin Laden on ice and was going to use him as a October surprise. Or that Bush knew. Or that Bush and the Mossad brought down the Towers. I agree that Loomers is nuts. But she isn't an elected official and we have plenty of crazy bat sh*t nut dems.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    The District Loomer just won is a safe Rat seat since is was redistricted in 2012. It went nearly 60% for Hillary in 2016. Loomer ran in a primary field of 7 Republicans. Her name recognition alone is what most likely carried it for her. She won't win the General election. Thisis all just bullshit where idiots like IC and the MSM try and tar the entire party for a single nut that wins a primary while they ignore the out and proud anti-Semites and racists that hold Congressional seats in their own party.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

The District Loomer just won is a safe Rat seat since is was redistricted in 2012. It went nearly 60% for Hillary in 2016. Loomer ran in a primary field of 7 Republicans. Her name recognition alone is what most likely carried it for her. She won't win the General election. Thisis all just bullshit where idiots like IC and the MSM try and tar the entire party for a single nut that wins a primary while they ignore the out and proud anti-Semites and racists that hold Congressional seats in their own party.

I think you’re giving @insinceredawg way too much credit here.

There is no chance he knew any of the information you posted when he ran to his Dell desktop to post about a GOP primary in a safe Democrat House district. The News told him about it and he figured he’s got us this time for sure.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

There is no chance he knew any of the information you posted when he ran to his Dell desktop to post about a GOP primary in a safe Democrat House district. The News told him about it and he figured he’s got us this time for sure.
    He did the same thing last election cycle. Accused the GOP of harboring racists because some guy ran unopposed for the GOP nomination in a District the Hillary carried by of 70% won the primary. It was the neighboring Congressional District to my own and I'd never even heard of the guy. The GOP doesn't even run candidates in many of the districts in the Bay Area because the Rats so heavily dominate the districts.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He did the same thing last election cycle. Accused the GOP of harboring racists because some guy ran unopposed for the GOP nomination in a District the Hillary carried by of 70% won the primary. It was the neighboring Congressional District to my own and I'd never even heard of the guy. The GOP doesn't even run candidates in many of the districts in the Bay Area because the Rats so heavily dominate the districts.

The difference this time is the Florida GOP is openly supporting her and Trump tweeted a congrats to her. Wackos like her are no longer on the fringe of the party. This is what the GOP is devolving into.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The difference this time is the Florida GOP is openly supporting her and Trump tweeted a congrats to her. Wackos like her are no longer on the fringe of the party. This is what the GOP is devolving into.
    Wackos like her are sitting members of Congress in your party you hypocritical piece of shit and you have no problem with it. You pulled the exact same shit last election cycle so don't try and claim that it's somehow different now. You're a predictable dishonest hack and fucking liar.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    SFGbob said:

She isnt going to win the seat

I was more curious about whether or not republican voting in a deeply blue district had increased or decreased as compared to 2016 republican primary voting, especially given she is a rather controversial person.

Have republicans shifted? Are there fewer republicans? Are there new republicans? Are republicans more motivated than before?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

She isnt going to win the seat

I was more curious about whether or not republican voting in a deeply blue district had increased or decreased as compared to 2016 republican primary voting, especially given she is a rather controversial person.

Have republicans shifted? Are there fewer republicans? Are there new republicans? Are republicans more motivated than before?

Republicans for Biden

Bigly is what I'm hearing