Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kerry Pinocchio

GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,233

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,301
    Ol shovel face
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,576 Standard Supporter
    Married to a billionaire...yeah, Kerry speaks for the common man.

Fuck that guy.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck that guy.

Agreed. It’s difficult to make the case that a billionaire understands the plight of the working class.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

Agreed. It’s difficult to make the case that a billionaire understands the plight of the working class.
    Even those that willingly fund terrorism. You support this, @MelloDawg. Own it. Your “centrist” idiocy is laughable. Why do you Democrats lie about who you are?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/01/21/politics/john-kerry-money-iran-sanctions-terrorism/index.html

John Kerry: Some sanctions relief money for Iran will go to terrorism
    By Elise Labott, CNN
    Updated 2:39 PM EST, Thu January 21, 2016
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

it is rather easy to make that case because that is what made them billionaires. Someone has to suffer a plight
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,576 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

Kerry created how many jobs? Built how many businesses?

Ain’t nothin’ but a gold digger.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

it is rather easy to make that case because that is what made them billionaires. Someone has to suffer a plight
    Ok. I don't use Facebook. How has Zuckerberg's billions caused a plight to me or the common man? Whose money did he steal? Who is he oppressing? Warren Buffet employs hundreds of thousands of American's. Who is he oppressing? The oppressor is government. If it is more expensive than it should be, generally the government is involved.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,137 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

It's difficult to make the case that the non-working/don't wanna work commie little assholes understand the plight of the working class.

You had some words wrong!

People that have made large sums of money worked really hard to get there.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

LebamDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

Ok. I don't use Facebook. How has Zuckerberg's billions caused a plight to me or the common man? Whose money did he steal? Who is he oppressing? Warren Buffet employs hundreds of thousands of American's. Who is he oppressing? The oppressor is government. If it is more expensive than it should be, generally the government is involved.
    Odds of you getting an answer to any of those questions are not good.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Odds that he actually put any effort into understanding basic economics of any situation < 0.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

Facebook makes a ton of money from creepy data mining. They've also jumped onto the woke bandwagon in the past two years. I've been banned or warned about ten times (lately though, the mods aren't even manning the ship, so if you appeal it just goes away). You right wingers ought to hate that.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2020

LebamDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Fuck that guy.

Same with Koch industries. All they do is employ tens of thousands of people at good wages. What assholes.