Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BLM Security Is Against LEO/Police Brutality? Not in PDX Tonight

2»

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    CALL 911!
    CALL 911!

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Sorry it’s been defunded.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    thechatch said:

CALL 911!
    CALL 911!

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Sorry it’s been defunded.

I liked when the guy is laying unconscious and the BLM racists are talking about calling the cops on him. Insanity.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,644 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

What is wrong with the people of Portland allowing this to happen? If I lived near Portland, obviously I'd avoid downtown but why should the tax payers have to avoid what they're paying for? I guess there's really nothing the good people can do. The greater bay area has become the same region you avoid if you can. It didn't get much play but one at least one of the professional golfers had his car broken into and all his stuff stolen at Harding Park last week. You just can't park your car anywhere outside there anymore because the police will not do a thing even if they witness the crime.

I posted this full video on Facebook and have a handful of people saying it doesn’t matter if he didn’t run anyone over, he shouldn’t have been driving on the road and he deserves it for being white. Two of them have respected careers in the medical world. Some real world friends and I have contacted their employers with their comments via email and also made calls and asking if this is who they want representing their business.

It’s the only way we can think of to fight against this hatred that Democrats are fomenting in a rapidly escalating manner.

7 minutes but worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/YZ3JP4na6Cs
    These people need to be shot and killed period end of story
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

What is wrong with the people of Portland allowing this to happen? If I lived near Portland, obviously I'd avoid downtown but why should the tax payers have to avoid what they're paying for? I guess there's really nothing the good people can do. The greater bay area has become the same region you avoid if you can. It didn't get much play but one at least one of the professional golfers had his car broken into and all his stuff stolen at Harding Park last week. You just can't park your car anywhere outside there anymore because the police will not do a thing even if they witness the crime.

I posted this full video on Facebook and have a handful of people saying it doesn’t matter if he didn’t run anyone over, he shouldn’t have been driving on the road and he deserves it for being white. Two of them have respected careers in the medical world. Some real world friends and I have contacted their employers with their comments via email and also made calls and asking if this is who they want representing their business.

It’s the only way we can think of to fight against this hatred that Democrats are fomenting in a rapidly escalating manner.

7 minutes but worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/YZ3JP4na6Cs
    These people need to be shot and killed period end of story
    It’s getting there. Reese Love is a figurative dead man walking if he is in Portland still now. Address known, employer known, he should turn himself in for his own protection. This seems like the tipping point. DA needs to go, too.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    The new DA isn’t going anywhere. He was supported by Wheelers office during his campaign on the promise that he would clean house and purge the DAs office of conservative prosecutors. Guys resigned before they could be axed.

Wheeler owns this one big time.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s a jungle out there!