Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BLM Security Is Against LEO/Police Brutality? Not in PDX Tonight

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern
Sickening. Guy dodged protestors and crashed his car. This is what he got from BLM “security.” The false imprisonment is a nice touch. What is the goal here, Democrats? What is the end game?

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    This is brutal. Pretty certain the dude is homeless. One of the videos his old lady is begging them not to take his possessions.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

This is brutal. Pretty certain the dude is homeless. One of the videos his old lady is begging them not to take his possessions.

It’s not like he’s driving a Range Rover. Good call, likely lives in the truck, which explains the cooler and sleeping bags in the truck bed.
    This fucker is going down.

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    When do folks start kneeling to protest ANTIFA security violence?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Why do they all sound like high school kids trying to be tough. This is the most pathetic thing ever
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,644 Founders Club
    What is wrong with the people of Portland allowing this to happen? If I lived near Portland, obviously I'd avoid downtown but why should the tax payers have to avoid what they're paying for? I guess there's really nothing the good people can do. The greater bay area has become the same region you avoid if you can. It didn't get much play but one at least one of the professional golfers had his car broken into and all his stuff stolen at Harding Park last week. You just can't park your car anywhere outside there anymore because the police will not do a thing even if they witness the crime.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    RoadTrip said:

What is wrong with the people of Portland allowing this to happen? If I lived near Portland, obviously I'd avoid downtown but why should the tax payers have to avoid what they're paying for? I guess there's really nothing the good people can do. The greater bay area has become the same region you avoid if you can. It didn't get much play but one at least one of the professional golfers had his car broken into and all his stuff stolen at Harding Park last week. You just can't park your car anywhere outside there anymore because the police will not do a thing even if they witness the crime.

In May, the “good people” of Portland voted in
    a Far Left, radical DA who has been refusing to prosecute the miscreants. Not only are these assholes being immediately released but the charges are being dismissed by the prosecutor. No consequences for bad behavior.

BTW, the voters elected this DA by a 2 to 1 margin.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    These people need to be taught a lesson. Lot's of racists at these rally's.
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

a Far Left, radical DA who has been refusing to prosecute the miscreants. Not only are these assholes being immediately released but the charges are being dismissed by the prosecutor. No consequences for bad behavior.

Same thing is happening in SF, Oakland, Chicago and St Louis. Soros bankrolled all of these DAs and they are all refusing to prosecute. These leftist mayors are actively allowing their cites to be destroyed by their own supporters.
    Don't forget the mayors and councils not allowing the police to end this bullshit.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

Same thing is happening in SF, Oakland, Chicago and St Louis. Soros bankrolled all of these DAs and they are all refusing to prosecute. These leftist mayors are actively allowing their cites to be destroyed by their own supporters.
    Don't forget the mayors and councils not allowing the police to end this bullshit.
    Even when the police try and enforce the laws it's catch and release. These are Biden supporters and Trump and the GOP should be making sure that the general public knows that.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    Look at this mess. The city is lost.
  • louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 350
    Funny how a movement that was started over "excessive use of force" is now excessively using force when it's their turn in power. That's the problem with all of these movements... a huge portion of BLM/Women's Rights "protesters" don't actually want to stop injustice they just want it to be their turn to perpetrate it.
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

Even when the police try and enforce the laws it's catch and release. These are Biden supporters and Trump and the GOP should be making sure that the general public knows that.
    It's harder to riot with badly bruised shins and arms. Just sayin'.
    RoadTrip said:

I posted this full video on Facebook and have a handful of people saying it doesn’t matter if he didn’t run anyone over, he shouldn’t have been driving on the road and he deserves it for being white. Two of them have respected careers in the medical world. Some real world friends and I have contacted their employers with their comments via email and also made calls and asking if this is who they want representing their business.

It’s the only way we can think of to fight against this hatred that Democrats are fomenting in a rapidly escalating manner.

7 minutes but worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/YZ3JP4na6Cs