Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lets review

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
When BLM came about several months ago a few on here told me I didn't know what I was talking about when I said the BLM movement was not about police. It didn't take long for the looting, the killings, the riots, the demands for reparations, the racism and the overt declarations of Marxism to show up. I saw a BLM rally yesterday here in Atlanta and it had to be 85% white. The movement has been taken over by liberal whitey who is ridden with self hatred and guilt because they look down on people of color.

The numbers don't justify the outrage. The avoidance of what the real problems are in the black inner city communities has been expertly avoided by the rat pols who support this shit every election cycle. This was political from the very beginning. The black vote will continue to go to those corrupt inner city politicians who have tortured their black constituents for decades upon decades. Nothing will change other than rat cities will continue to make their cities worse by defunding the police for votes.

The black vote is a cheap date for the democrats. A few statues are down, cops shows on several channels have been cancelled but virtually nothing of any real value will change. The democrats in charge can't afford for that to happen.

Same old orchestrated shit.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/activists-storm-neighborhood-tell-white-residents-give-black-people-back-their-homes?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=93290427&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9Dg7GyhJ8VKSp8HOSUU5Pv9tV-IJjWoDsz3k7lnSnMjmHUy3ANb25mmPK87xTDXNWzgU-wxby9zMXIYyfLh3Zq8lCa8A&utm_content=non_insiders&utm_source=housefile

Black Lives Matter activists stormed a neighborhood area in Seattle earlier this week where they shouted obscenities at white residents whom they accused of gentrification and stealing their property, telling them to “give black people back their homes.”

“All y’all white motherf***ers get the f*** out our neighborhoods so we can go back to [inaudible],” one activist yelled. “Get the f*** out. Get the f*** out and give us our sh** back! Give us our sh** back. … Get the f*** out [and] give us our sh** back.”

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,583 Standard Supporter
    “All y’all white motherf***ers get the f*** out our neighborhoods so we can go back to [inaudible],” one activist yelled. “Get the f*** out. Get the f*** out and give us our sh** back! Give us our sh** back. … Get the f*** out [and] give us our sh** back.”

I'll just let @Swaye handle that one......

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Give the homes "back", let it turn to a shit hole, then hear the cries of white flight and racism for lack of investment in the community.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Personal agency and responsibility is not a popular topic in America.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Personal agency and responsibility is not a popular topic in America.

Yeah but that’s your fault, not mine.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    I’d be perfectly happy to sell at CMP and then buy back again in 5 years.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Same idea with supplying homeless crazy people and drug addicts with $700,000 apartments in LA and then watch them get torn to pieces. Might as well put the money in a pile and burn it for all the good it will do for the homeless problem.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I'll take the best spread on Mercer Island if you guys are really in a giving mood.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

Same idea with supplying homeless crazy people and drug addicts with $700,000 apartments in LA and then watch them get torn to pieces. Might as well put the money in a pile and burn it for all the good it will do for the homeless problem.

I was helping my cousin In Kirkland redo some of his electrical today, and he said his brother in law has been working with some organization building tiny house villages for homeless in King/Pierce counties. Apparently the druggies/mentally ill who’ve been homeless longest have priority over the coherent people who fell on hard times and actually have a chance at getting back on their feet and becoming productive members of society again. Makes perfect fucking sense.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,583 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I'll take the best spread on Mercer Island if you guys are really in a giving mood.
    You can take Lenny Wilkens’ place.

The Jews aren’t surrendering appreciated real estate easily.