Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    One of my black friend, who is actually a real life friend, keeps texting me to post white on black crime links he's sending me from up to 10 years ago. All of which I knew about from the media.

All because I posted that you wouldn’t see the murder of Cannon Hinnant on the mainstream news. He’s not very bright. He’s half-white though, so he’s easily triggered as his half-brothers have both parents black. That’s my guess. I’m just ignoring it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

One of my black friend, who is actually a real life friend, keeps texting me to post white on black crime links he's sending me from up to 10 years ago. All of which I knew about from the media.

All because I posted that you wouldn’t see the murder of Cannon Hinnant on the mainstream news. He’s not very bright. He’s half-white though, so he’s easily triggered as his half-brothers have both parents black. That’s my guess. I’m just ignoring it.

Show him the police shooting in Phoenix that happened a few days before Floyd. Then show him the numbers of whites killed by cops. Then show the % of violent crime committed by whites.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Show him the police shooting in Phoenix that happened a few days before Floyd. Then show him the numbers of whites killed by cops. Then show the % of violent crime committed by whites.
    That's because the white violent criminals are wearing the black silicon body suits.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
    I haven't seen one mainstream mention of Cannon Hinnant.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

If you post about it on FB, it triggers some “oppressed” people like my buddy who is an exec at Sanofi and grew up rich. His wife is Neil Goldschmidt’s step-daughter. The same Neil Goldschmidt who was fucking a 13 year-old girl while mayor of Portland. Maybe I should post that on his FB timeline. LOL

Not too many people know that about my pal James.

https://www.creepsheet.com/accused/neil-goldschmidt/

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

If you post about it on FB, it triggers some “oppressed” people like my buddy who is an exec at Sanofi and grew up rich. His wife is Neil Goldschmidt’s step-daughter. The same Neil Goldschmidt who was fucking a 13 year-old girl while mayor of Portland. Maybe I should post that on his FB timeline. LOL

Not too many people know that about my pal James.

https://www.creepsheet.com/accused/neil-goldschmidt/

The snooze feature is really helpful.