Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Soros sees 'revolutionary moment' in pandemic: 'The range of possibilities is much greater'

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern
As I’ve said, and I’m basically always correct, this is a way to fast track a government dependency for the populace without a vote being cast in favor of it. Nice of Soros to admit it, although he doesn’t have the balls to say it to US media. Never let a crisis go to waste....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/12/george-soros-sees-revolutionary-moment-coronavirus/

Soros sees 'revolutionary moment' in pandemic: 'The range of possibilities is much greater
Billionaire liberal activist George Soros told an Italian newspaper that he sees the coronavirus epidemic as a “revolutionary” opportunity.

In an interview with La Repubblica, the Hungarian-born Mr. Soros also denounced President Trump as a “transitory phenomenon” but expressed hope that the COVID crisis has opened up politics in a radical direction.

“I would describe it as a revolutionary moment when the range of possibilities is much greater than in normal times,” he said. “What is inconceivable in normal times becomes not only possible but actually happens. People are disoriented and scared.”

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,460 Swaye's Wigwam
    I trust mr nazi
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope he gets the worst cancer imaginable. Fuck that guy.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    “What is inconceivable in normal times becomes not only possible but actually happens. People are disoriented and scared.”

And there you have it. The playbook. Drive fear and panic because of the flu, because half of Americans (at least) are dumb sheep, then throw in some racial discord to really turn up the heat, then overthrow the whole thing with a nice little peaceful protest Antifa revolution.

Soros is one of the worst human beings alive today. I'll piss on his grave if I'm ever in Hungary. His death can't get here soon enough.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

“What is inconceivable in normal times becomes not only possible but actually happens. People are disoriented and scared.”

And there you have it. The playbook. Drive fear and panic because of the flu, because half of Americans (at least) are dumb sheep, then throw in some racial discord to really turn up the heat, then overthrow the whole thing with a nice little peaceful protest Antifa revolution.

Soros is one of the worst human beings alive today. I'll piss on his grave if I'm ever in Hungary. His death can't get here soon enough.

Now put that together with the Marxists running the second largest economy in the world...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Not going to read, just dropping here for My Anit-Soros Guysm™