Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Biden-Harris Campaign Thread

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

stop being useful idiots

Stop being a dumbass who doesn't read. He clearly identifies the Red White House photo being from 2017.
    Like I said stop it.
    Said the dumbass who didn't bother to read what was posted.
    Ok
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Good thing this thread remains pinned.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Biden putting conspiracy theorists onto his staff. This is dangerous for American democracy.

2/3rds of America isn't dumb. They actually get that voter fraud is a thing. Did we get all the other third of the idiots here in the Tug?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Looks like @BennyBeaver is in the 32%
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

Looks like @BennyBeaver is in the 32%

He's really struggling since he came back after his TDS tantrum.
    To be fair he has been struggling for years
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    #bennycomelately. I'm going to make that a thing.

PS: @DerekJohnson , what's the record for thread pages? Are we approaching here?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PS: @DerekJohnson , what's the record for thread pages? Are we approaching here?

You missed the Savell Smalls thread, I take it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    edited November 2020

I can hook you up with ASCAP for royalties. Buying a new compound on the jack I'm pulling for coiningThe Dazzler.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You missed the Savell Smalls thread, I take it.
    Yeah, I forgot that one. Holy shit. Smalls > USA.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Biden’s biggest donor has spoken

This is scary shit if we’re going to get gaslit like this

Top Chinese Stand-Up Comic.

Actually funnier than the old Colbert Report or the new Borat movie.
    It’s bad when your foreign adversaries are quoting Liberal talking points word-for-word...God the Chinese must be laughing at how stupid our country is.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Had a business trip over the past couple of days.

Tried to message irishdawg to get dialed back in but no response. I’m going to assume I’m posting nothing original.

Post Mortom I was right and was for several months, Trump was never going to win PA, philly was tanned, ready, and rested and was going to do everything they could to cheat their way to a PA victory. Race was also right about Trump support being higher than ever.

But in the end, the cancer won.

The batch D/R graphs are by far the most simple and compelling of shadiness occurring

@Swaye could have done more in his home state to prevent this from occurring

Establishment Rs were sleeping until the Democrats got greedy with the NC and the Georgia senate seats. They were more than happy to sacrifice trump and John James.

It’s still going to take trump hitting a full court shot in the SC and I don’t think he has the right players on the court. He needs actual data and computer nerds articulately explaining the statistical irregularities and impossibilities. Instead he is retweeting shoddy data analysis from thedonald.win

The Georgia recount, audit, Recanvas or whatever it is isn’t going to change much.

The SC has never historically had a spine.

I’m too young to remember Rudy doing anything, but he is a terrible imprecise point man for Trump. Kash Patel would have been the correct guy.

In the end, trumps ironic fatal flaw was being bad at hiring the correct person on the first try, from sessions, mooch, Durham, Barr, not firing comey, Gina hapsil, Rudy. He just needed more time to get his guys in their and clean a few things up.

If someone was on top of things they would be drafting letters of pardon for guys like Assange and Snowden and prepping for the mass declassification of everything in the cia/nsa in the last few weeks. Just burn as much as possible, instead crickets.

The establishment gop and the media will have 4 years to destroy the desantis/noem ticket.

Everyone knows cheating occurred, everyone knows big tech and the media oligarchy is working in concert with the Democrats, everyone knows the cia/nsa is illegally spying on its own citizens, everyone knows the lockdown laws are applied politically and unequally.

People boarded up their businesses because they thought Trump might win a fair election, they took down their barricades when they realized the Democrats cheated to victory. Says it all...

The right will continue to be treated as impotent until it proves otherwise.
    Good poast.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    edited November 2020
    Houhusky said:

Had a business trip over the past couple of days.

Tried to message irishdawg to get dialed back in but no response. I’m going to assume I’m posting nothing original.

Post Mortom I was right and was for several months, Trump was never going to win PA, philly was tanned, ready, and rested and was going to do everything they could to cheat their way to a PA victory. Race was also right about Trump support being higher than ever.

But in the end, the cancer won.

The batch D/R graphs are by far the most simple and compelling of shadiness occurring

@Swaye could have done more in his home state to prevent this from occurring

Establishment Rs were sleeping until the Democrats got greedy with the NC and the Georgia senate seats. They were more than happy to sacrifice trump and John James.

It’s still going to take trump hitting a full court shot in the SC and I don’t think he has the right players on the court. He needs actual data and computer nerds articulately explaining the statistical irregularities and impossibilities. Instead he is retweeting shoddy data analysis from thedonald.win

The Georgia recount, audit, Recanvas or whatever it is isn’t going to change much.

The SC has never historically had a spine.

I’m too young to remember Rudy doing anything, but he is a terrible imprecise point man for Trump. Kash Patel would have been the correct guy.

In the end, trumps ironic fatal flaw was being bad at hiring the correct person on the first try, from sessions, mooch, Durham, Barr, not firing comey, Gina hapsil, Rudy. He just needed more time to get his guys in their and clean a few things up.

If someone was on top of things they would be drafting letters of pardon for guys like Assange and Snowden and prepping for the mass declassification of everything in the cia/nsa in the last few weeks. Just burn as much as possible, instead crickets.

The establishment gop and the media will have 4 years to destroy the desantis/noem ticket.

Everyone knows cheating occurred, everyone knows big tech and the media oligarchy is working in concert with the Democrats, everyone knows the cia/nsa is illegally spying on its own citizens, everyone knows the lockdown laws are applied politically and unequally.

People boarded up their businesses because they thought Trump might win a fair election, they took down their barricades when they realized the Democrats cheated to victory. Says it all...

The right will continue to be treated as impotent until it proves otherwise.
    Somehow, I get a feeling we're going to see Jared Kushner during this process as it works its way through the courts...he's like the anti-Trump in terms of personality and bluster. Extremely articulate (ISAFNRC) and doesn't get set off like the Donald and Don Jr emotionally. And while I'm sure he hasn't practiced law for a while, he knows his way around a courtroom.

Kushner enrolled in a joint Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration program coordinated between New York University School of Law and New York University Stern School of Business. He graduated in 2007 with dual JD/MBA degrees. Kushner interned at Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau's office, and with the New York law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.[23]

Plus it would be cool to see those courtroom artist renderings of ACB and Ivanka during arguments.

brb, jo.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It’s bad when your foreign adversaries are quoting Liberal talking points word-for-word...God the Chinese must be laughing at how stupid our country is.
    That China is whipping it out and pissing on the USA right now, all the while doing far worse shit to its own people, shows what total saps they know the US MSM is. Or they're at least testing the waters to see if, in fact, the US public is as dumb, or dumber, than the MSM.

Either way, they are playing with our house money right now.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

That China is whipping it out and pissing on the USA right now, all the while doing far worse shit to its own people, shows what total saps they know the US MSM is. Or they're at least testing the waters to see if, in fact, the US public is as dumb, or dumber, than the MSM.

All they had to do was invent critical race theory and the losers in the US would destroy it themselves.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    Founders Club

All they had to do was invent critical race theory and the losers in the US would destroy it themselves.
    “Race” is the Ace2Receptor which takes “Critical Theory” from a localized dumb idea to a societal pandemic

That is a solid 2020 metaphor
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Its hilarious that one of the most racist countries on earth, a country that is so racist it is racist against certain types of Chinese people based on head shape or what province their ancestral family is from while running actual concentration camps gets a world platform to lecture the US on systemic racism.
    The Achilles heel to an empathetic open society is unrelenting dishonest criticism.

It either takes the bait and kills itself or it stops being empathetic. Both are sad outcomes.