Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Biden-Harris Campaign Thread

Comments

• Options
    There's a pandemic going on and the people taking it seriously are disproportionately voting for Biden.

What person voting for Joe Biden is going to a political rally right now?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There's a pandemic going on and the people taking it seriously are disproportionately voting for Biden.

What person voting for Joe Biden is going to a political rally right now?

Seriously stupid maybe. That's the Biden supporters.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Find your true North
  • Options

I question a few of these, specifically the Georgia poll. But strong numbers for Biden here.
  • Options

I question a few of these, specifically the Georgia poll. But strong numbers for Biden here.
    Don't stop believing! (the bullshit).
  • Options
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

If the Dem insiders believed these numbers Biden would not be out talking, incoherently, about law and order.
    Might as well not even hold the election then.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Political Polls had Trump closing fast last week

MSN home page was back today with numerous articles on Joe having an 8 point lead and leads in all the battlegrounds as this shows. One little article on Trump trailing by 2 points nationally

Truth is the first casualty of polling. Quite honestly I have no idea I just feel the roar of the Trump Train coming at us fast

Totally agree, as per usual. I think Biden still has a lead, I just believe if isn't as large as those polls show. If it were a wide lead, he would not be out trying to pivot from summer of love Biden to law and order Biden. We all know how politics work, and his recent comments indicate his team believes Trump is closing fast and he is trying to blunt this movement. Again, loser behavior. You either believe in all this Antifa protest bullshit or you don't. He is waffling. His team is nervous about the Trump train. Bring on the debates. Trump will either catch him or not.
    Lol why so long between polls were released? Oh right, they needed to do some "extra sampling".
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    When the DNC and Biden won't release their own poll results it's probably not a rosy picture.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Political Polls had Trump closing fast last week

MSN home page was back today with numerous articles on Joe having an 8 point lead and leads in all the battlegrounds as this shows. One little article on Trump trailing by 2 points nationally

Truth is the first casualty of polling. Quite honestly I have no idea I just feel the roar of the Trump Train coming at us fast

Totally agree, as per usual. I think Biden still has a lead, I just believe if isn't as large as those polls show. If it were a wide lead, he would not be out trying to pivot from summer of love Biden to law and order Biden. We all know how politics work, and his recent comments indicate his team believes Trump is closing fast and he is trying to blunt this movement. Again, loser behavior. You either believe in all this Antifa protest bullshit or you don't. He is waffling. His team is nervous about the Trump train. Bring on the debates. Trump will either catch him or not.
    yeah bring on the debates. The Trump campaign is back in full force lowering expectations for him once again.