Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Urban Legend

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Heard him on Cowfart today. Gotta give Collin props for his reasoned and scientific monologue on why there should be football. Ryan Day and Nick Saban have taken the approach that the players are safer with them than not because they can get tested as much as they want and they do in fact look out or heart rhythm problems. Better medical care than students get (and probably many of us?).

Then Urban comes on and says

I see where Pac 12 players say they don't trust their doctors or coaches. Breaks my heart. Then I see Ohio State parents and players saying how much they trust the school, the doctors, and the coaches. Warms my heart. Florida was the same way. I can't imagine going to work where I didn't trust people.

BOOM roasted. Look, in a vacuum you shouldn't trust your coach because he is looking out for himself. And if the doctors are weak and don't push back against the coach you could get fucked

But Urban talking about trust makes it look like the Pac 12 is a bunch of quacks (lol) on the medical staff and loser coaches who don't care about the kids.

The Pac 12 needs to play and stick it right back at the B!G

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, ‘cause sticking it to the BIG 10 is what the PAC 12 is best known for.

12 inches of thunder
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i guess he like to clean pipes. who new
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Heard him on Cowfart today. Gotta give Collin props for his reasoned and scientific monologue on why there should be football. Ryan Day and Nick Saban have taken the approach that the players are safer with them than not because they can get tested as much as they want and they do in fact look out or heart rhythm problems. Better medical care than students get (and probably many of us?).

I see where Pac 12 players say they don't trust their doctors or coaches. Breaks my heart. Then I see Ohio State parents and players saying how much they trust the school, the doctors, and the coaches. Warms my heart. Florida was the same way. I can't imagine going to work where I didn't trust people.

BOOM roasted. Look, in a vacuum you shouldn't trust your coach because he is looking out for himself. And if the doctors are weak and don't push back against the coach you could get fucked

But Urban talking about trust makes it look like the Pac 12 is a bunch of quacks (lol) on the medical staff and loser coaches who don't care about the kids.

You’re fucking delusional.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

You’re fucking delusional.
    Tehran heard from