Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Looting is reparations

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
I wonder if Nike and Mitt Romney and the Rat party who all fully support BLM agree?

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Puts Biden (actually Biden's handlers) into a hard place. This will make a nice advertisement unless Biden takes a hard position against the BLM agenda. This could be Biden's Sister Souljah moment or his throwing Rev. Wright under the bus moment. But, the dem party has moved so far left that I don't think he has any room to run to the center.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    I'm half English and the Swedes owe me for raping and looting the crap out of the English and I should be getting some Viking reparation money. On the other hand, I'm half Swedish so that might cause some distraction.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    Silence is Violence but destruction of property is peaceful.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Come to my house. I have some recently purchased “equipment “ I’m becoming proficient with. I also have insurance.

Ok bigot
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    Italian, Scott, Irish, Endrish and maybe a little Spanish on Grandmas side. Just found out about the Spanish but it's not confirmed and a smidge of Viking raping and pillaging. @Creepycoug

I owe myself reparations! No more paying taxes for me!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    Sledog said:

Italian, Scott, Irish, Endrish and maybe a little Spanish on Grandmas side. Just found out about the Spanish but it's not confirmed and a smidge of Viking raping and pillaging. @Creepycoug

Basically 100% Spanish. We? owe reparations to pretty much everyone.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Sledog said:

Always knew you were an evil bigot you swarthy bastard.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Sledog said:

Nice empire. As soon as you had to face some real Euro stock you folded like a cheap guayabera.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,236
    half German, Irish, Scottish, English, native American and Captain in the continentals, Ebenezer Arms and later in the Union army... reparations my arse.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    I’m not giving any of you a red cent.

Kiss my ass and get fucked.

edited August 2020
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Nice empire. As soon as you had to face some real Euro stock you folded like a cheap guayabera.
    I always thought the downfall began with our? expensive obsession with squashing out the Protestants in Europe and failing to invest in our? colonies. In any event, 1898 was a bad year for my? Spanish.

#fucklordnelson
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I always thought the downfall began with our expensive obsession with squashing out the Protestants in Europe and failing to invest in our? colonies. In any event, 1898 was a bad year for my? Spanish.

#fucklordnelson
    Spanish. Yeah, ok.

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I always thought the downfall began with our expensive obsession with squashing out the Protestants in Europe and failing to invest in our? colonies. In any event, 1898 was a bad year for my? Spanish.

#fucklordnelson
    Spanish. Yeah, ok.

I've had my DNA tested Grundle. Rest assured, crepe coug is 21% descended from the House of Castille and 79% from the House of Arragon.

#purebreed

#arrogance
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

#fucklordnelson
    Spanish. Yeah, ok.

I've had my DNA tested Grundle. Rest assured, crepe coug is 21% descended from the House of Castille and 79% from the House of Arragon.

#purebreed

#arrogance
    Purebred, eh. Been checked for hip dysplasia?

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

#fucklordnelson
    Spanish. Yeah, ok.

#purebreed

#arrogance
    Purebred, eh. Been checked for hip dysplasia?
    Among other physical short-comings, yeah.