Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fightin' Romars working on a moral victory

Have played even with Zona for 10 minutes. Literally all of Zona's field goals have come off dunks.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Good thing Romar had Ken Bone's help to soften up the Cats on Thursday.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    The fuck is Romar? He post here?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Scoring more points in the first half than WSU did the entire game is the only moral victory I need. How the fuck does WSU only score 7 points in the first half and 25 for the game?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    It appears one result of the death of the DawgPack is that the team no longer falls apart when they have to leave town. For possibly the worst Romar team ever this team is already better than quite a few of Romar's squads away from home.

Never would have thought we'd be leading UA at the half. I'm sure we still lose by 15.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Yeah Romar's halftime anti-adjustments will kick in in short order. But damn. we're really playing well so far.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Our bigs have fouls; 2, 3, 2. Classic romar to play a team close through hackashaq then blame the refs for us fouling out and fading away.

Btw, WTF happened to the dawgpack? I was watching my only 5 minutes of UW Bball during the uconn game and the pack was an embarrassing 30-60 people
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    brchco12 said:

Our bigs have fouls; 2, 3, 2. Classic romar to play a team close through hackashaq then blame the refs for us fouling out and fading away.

Btw, WTF happened to the dawgpack? I was watching my only 5 minutes of UW Bball during the uconn game and the pack was an embarrassing 30-60 people

Christmas break? The Dawgpack is shitty, but somewhat of a reason on this one.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ^ what is lynch doing in your sig? story?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    Arizona is playing 5 on 7 out there (sarkasm - making fun of their whiney cunt geriatric and townie fans who complain over every call)
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It's a shame that LarryScottFuckingStupid kept this game off of TV.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    He was overhyped by the DM.com doogs, but I love Andrews' style. He just doesn't give a fuck and attacks attacks attacks. That last slash was goddamn beautiful.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

^ what is lynch doing in your sig? story?

about to go out and fight some Rams when the Seahawks were on defense. He was fired up.
  • Options
    Kemp with 4 fouls and Blackwell with 3 is scary. Might have to get some minutes out of Gilles Dierkyxxx, which is terrifying.

This is the first game all year that I think the "if we had Jarreau we win this one" might actually apply.
  • Options
    NWG is playing like a McDonald's All American, so that's a nice change of pace from Gaddy.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BlowItUp said:

brchco12 said:

Christmas break? The Dawgpack is shitty, but somewhat of a reason on this one.
    It looked like they'd sold the seats, bunch of bluehairs sitting down courtside, sad to see the lack of enthusiasm from the students. I miss 2006.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Kemp with 4 fouls and Blackwell with 3 is scary. Might have to get some minutes out of Gilles Dierkyxxx, which is terrifying.

This is the first game all year that I think the "if we had Jarreau we win this one" might actually apply.

Suit up John Ross. He still needs to make quota.
  • Options
    Bump for Chest
  • Options
    Best game I've seen out of Blackwell.

Going to need somebody besides CJ to hit a triple. Would like to see Johnson or Anderson get a clean look. Probably Johnson since Anderson hasn't really been involved in the flow of the game.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Home games are embarrassing to watch now. I was a student during Romar's first four years, if you didn't show up an hour early you were sitting in the top rafters.
  • Options

Home games are embarrassing to watch now. I was a student during Romar's first four years, if you didn't show up an hour early you were sitting in the top rafters.That was not the case the first year and a half of the Romar era.