Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I can't wait for this to happen. SPD defunded.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Seattle in the 80s and 90s was the tits. They just couldn't resist. Fucked it all up.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    edited August 2020
    Fuck the Seattle City Council
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    Tequilla said:

As soon as the police there are defunded you could and not get arrested for it.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Cops will do fine ... they will get paid more working private security
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    Eliminating school resource officers seems unwise in this era of school violence, unless it just means D.A.R.E cops are gone which by all means please do.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    Tequilla said:

Cops will do fine ... they will get paid more working private security

I do hope some of these big companies nut up and get some G4S goons in there. I doubt any of Seattle’s will.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Well the next season of rioting will be Seattle in a shut out. Wait vs Portland? maybe 34-17?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

As soon as the police there are defunded you could and not get arrested for it.
    If you're into gay sex, maybe. Cause the women on the Council? EeeeeeeeeeeeeK!

Cept the drunk Injun, maybe. Not hot, but she drinks and drives and parties like an animal. So maybe she ****s like an animal, too.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Tequilla said:

Why? Seattle residents voted them in.
    Exactly. Council is a symptom of the actual communists who vote in the city.
    Not entirely. Dori Monson was playing audio clips from last October where three different council members were saying how they needed to hire MORE police officers and better fund the police dept. So they lied to get elected
    Shocking! Pols, lie?

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Not entirely. Dori Monson was playing audio clips from last October where three different council members were saying how they needed to hire MORE police officers and better fund the police dept. So they lied to get elected
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-k1J2IDQcI
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Eliminating school resource officers seems unwise in this era of school violence, unless it just means D.A.R.E cops are gone which by all means please do.

DARE is dead. Didn't work SRO's are not DARE cops. HTH
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    This is actually going to be interesting to watch. We all know the outcome and I am not going to enjoy watching the murders or misery this will bring innocent people, but it will certainly be interesting. If these nut cases get elected again after all this crap and their blatant dishonesty about the police, I will be shocked. I mean we all know pols lie but to lie about public safety and police support and then take it away, thats a pretty big lie.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964

This is actually going to be interesting to watch. We all know the outcome and I am not going to enjoy watching the murders or misery this will bring innocent people, but it will certainly be interesting. If these nut cases get elected again after all this crap and their blatant dishonesty about the police, I will be shocked. I mean we all know pols lie but to lie about public safety and police support and then take it away, thats a pretty big lie.

Look at how big of a shithole NYC had to become for a long period of time to get Rudy elected mayor...and Seattle is way left in thought than NYC ever was. These idiots are getting re-elected unless bigger Leftists nutjobs run against them...you are being hopelessly optimistic if you think otherwise.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,223 Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I respect Sawant more than any of them. She’s a fucking crazy nut job but is sincere about it. She is delivering what she promised.