Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

21 people shot including an off duty police officer a 17 year old was killed in one incident in DC

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
And you didn't hear shit about this because the perps and the victims are both black.

https://wjla.com/news/local/multiple-people-shot-overnight-in-southeast-dc

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Democrats taking social distancing seriously.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

blacks have a higher rate of Covid infection because of white racism, not because they are less likely to wear masks and practice social distancing.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

blacks have a higher rate of Covid infection because of white racism, not because they are less likely to wear masks and practice social distancing.
    I went to South Atlanta (Jonesboro) in May-early June to help a friend value a property she was selling after a divorce. It was 11 am. Very AA area. Needed gas. Stopped in and there were probably 12 guys drinking 32 oz'ers in front of the place. No masks, no distancing. Left went to another station and the same thing. Filled my tank up, lathered up with the hand sanitation, did my deal and went home.

Called my wife and said that there would be huge problems with covid in the South side of the city.

Guess what? It all came true. Unfortunately, my fellow Americans in South Atlanta did not give a shit.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hopefully they were wearing masks
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I went to South Atlanta (Jonesboro) in May-early June to help a friend value a property she was selling after a divorce. It was 11 am. Very AA area. Needed gas. Stopped in and there were probably 12 guys drinking 32 oz'ers in front of the place. No masks, no distancing. Left went to another station and the same thing. Filled my tank up, lathered up with the hand sanitation, did my deal and went home.

Called my wife and said that there would be huge problems with covid in the South side of the city.

Guess what? It all came true. Unfortunately, my fellow Americans in South Atlanta did not give a shit.
    Same experience in LA about 3 weeks back.