Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Commies doing what commies do!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Many hard left voters simply don’t care if it’s worse than Watergate. They defend the spying because Trump is a Russian agent and Putin puppet. We have our own moron here in @HHusky who brags about how his side lies and he still believes Trump did steal the election. It’s all about advancing constructed narratives and the liberal agenda. If the truth suffers, so be it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Many hard left voters simply don’t care if it’s worse than Watergate. They defend the spying because Trump is a Russian agent and Putin puppet. We have our own moron here in @HHusky who brags about how his side lies and he still believes Trump did steal the election. It’s all about advancing constructed narratives and the liberal agenda. If the truth suffers, so be it.

I think Trump will have more flexibility with Russia after the election.
    I’ll tell Vlad the next time he calls me to send my money for posting.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I haven’t yet backed up $10.95 for Taiababibibibibibib premium content. I did take 30min to read the free one there. Crazy shit. But really, crazy in the mundanity of it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I haven’t yet backed up $10.95 for Taiababibibibibibib premium content. I did take 30min to read the free one there. Crazy shit. But really, crazy in the mundanity of it.

Here's what you need to know. The Obama Admin used the Justice Department, the FBI and our intelligence agencies at first to help Hillary win the election and after she lost to undermine the incoming Trump Administration. The peaceful transition of power for the first time in my knowledge between an outgoing Administration and the new incoming Administration was undermined and efforts were made to sabotage the newly elected President.

Hillary and the DNC paid a foreign national to collect dirt on Trump in order to impact the election. We now know that this "dirt" was complete bullshit. After Hillary lost the election the Obama Admin continued to use what we now know was complete bullshit, to undermine the new President and his Administration.

If the Bush Admin had done anything even remotely like this to the incoming Obama Admin you would have had peak OUTRAGE from every media outlet and Rat party pol in this country and you would also have plenty of Republicans joining them.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Here's what you need to know. The Obama Admin used the Justice Department, the FBI and our intelligence agencies at first to help Hillary win the election and after she lost to undermine the incoming Trump Administration. The peaceful transition of power for the first time in my knowledge between an outgoing Administration and the new incoming Administration was undermined and efforts were made to sabotage the newly elected President.

Hillary and the DNC paid a foreign national to collect dirt on Trump in order to impact the election. We now know that this "dirt" was complete bullshit. After Hillary lost the election the Obama Admin continued to use what we now know was complete bullshit, to undermine the new President and his Administration.

If the Bush Admin had done anything even remotely like this to the incoming Obama Admin you would have had peak OUTRAGE from every media outlet and Rat party pol in this country and you would also have plenty of Republicans joining them.
    Try the world. They all want to bring down the great satan.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club