Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO/CFBIO Death Watch Open Thread

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Shut it the fuck down. All of it.

When Pete Carroll calls me a racist and tells me I’m the problem he can Fuck off.

When Pete Carroll’s Quarterback backs a rapist re-attacking a victim instead of supporting a the victim, he is dead to me.

How long ago was #metoo? Jeffrey Epstein? Harvey Weinstein?

Russell Wilson is a Fraud.

Pete Carrol is a Fraud.

The Slave Industry they get rich off of, is a Fraud.

Sports are over.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

When Pete Carroll calls me a racist and tells me I’m the problem he can Fuck off.

When Pete Carroll’s Quarterback backs a rapist re-attacking a victim instead of supporting a the victim, he is dead to me.

Pete Carrol is a Fraud.

Sports are over.

No. The US invented slavery to breed the best NFL prospects 400 years later.

Nothing is left to chance in this Evilest of Evil Empires.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    Standard Supporter
    I've been watching the HBO series, Rome, shot in 2005 - 2007. I was shocked that the Romans had slaves. Lots of them. They even had white people as slaves. I then found out that the Greeks had slaves as did the Egyptians. The Babylonians had slaves. So did the ancient Israelis. Seems like a pattern here. Seems most historical cultures had slaves and it wasn't invented by white American founders. Good to know.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Glad?! She’s obviously going all-in on a Biden cabinet position because there is no chance she’d win re-election in 2020.

Shameful cunt.

The damage these fucks are doing to kids is immeasurable. Things that we take for granted and look back on as Glory Days - no senior year, no going to battle on the athletic field with your homeys, no proms, no graduation, no getting a handy after the Homecoming Dance in the back seat of a 74 Nova....important shit

But but you'll kill granny.

Fuck this bitch. Fuck her forever.

* Shameless

She's the same gov that prohibited gardening on your own property for a hot minute.
    True.

When the Throbber gets pissed off, he loses control of the language.

Plus the Throbber was a little hungover this morning.

NOC about a season that starts in late November.
    What changes in November about the Hoax?
  • Options

I've been watching the HBO series, Rome, shot in 2005 - 2007. I was shocked that the Romans had slaves. Lots of them. They even had white people as slaves. I then found out that the Greeks had slaves as did the Egyptians. The Babylonians had slaves. So did the ancient Israelis. Seems like a pattern here. Seems most historical cultures had slaves and it wasn't invented by white American founders. Good to know.

Well then answer me this Historical Superiority Guy, if what you say is true that slavery has existed among many cultures throughout the world from ancient times until now, Why don’t we see slavery here in America?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Well then answer me this Historical Superiority Guy, if what you say is true that slavery has existed among many cultures throughout the world from ancient times until now, Why don’t we see slavery here in America?
    You serious Clark?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Pete Carrol is a Fraud.

Sports are over.

This is one book I know Pete didn’t read. If he did he wouldn’t say such stupid shit.

This is a must read for anyone who wants to learn...so that would be most people besides the tug leftists.

Seriously, this should be required in high school world history.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Rednecks-Liberals-Thomas-Sowell/dp/1594031436/ref=nodl_
    I read it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:

Pete Carrol is a Fraud.

Sports are over.

This is one book I know Pete didn’t read. If he did he wouldn’t say such stupid shit.

This is a must read for anyone who wants to learn...so that would be most people besides the tug leftists.

Seriously, this should be required in high school world history.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Rednecks-Liberals-Thomas-Sowell/dp/1594031436/ref=nodl_
    I read it.
    Read? Why don't you just send me up Everest, too?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,233
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does Trump even know the Pac 12 exists or is this a troll at the left coast league?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Does Trump even know the Pac 12 exists or is this a troll at the left coast league?

• Options
    edited September 2020

Pac-12 is just another welfare group sitting on their asses sucking off a Billion dollar Stimulus tit
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,953
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Glad?! She’s obviously going all-in on a Biden cabinet position because there is no chance she’d win re-election in 2020.

Shameful cunt.

The damage these fucks are doing to kids is immeasurable. Things that we take for granted and look back on as Glory Days - no senior year, no going to battle on the athletic field with your homeys, no proms, no graduation, no getting a handy after the Homecoming Dance in the back seat of a 74 Nova....important shit

But but you'll kill granny.

Fuck this bitch. Fuck her forever.

* Shameless

She's the same gov that prohibited gardening on your own property for a hot minute.
    True.

When the Throbber gets pissed off, he loses control of the language.

Plus the Throbber was a little hungover this morning.

NOC about a season that starts in late November.
    What changes in November about the Hoax?
    The election...watch them start up football the first or second week of November. Michigan gov won’t let it start sooner.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So now the Covidians in the sports media are completely focused on the B1G being swing states and why doesn't Trump say anything about the Pac 12. HE JUST WANTS TO WIN THIS NOVEMBER WAAAAAAAAAAH

Pat Forde is really a piece of shit. I had no idea. Fans are all over him on twitter

At any rate the Left Coast has made it clear they don't need old Don around anyway

Sweet home California
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

So now the Covidians in the sports media are completely focused on the B1G being swing states and why doesn't Trump say anything about the Pac 12. HE JUST WANTS TO WIN THIS NOVEMBER WAAAAAAAAAAH

Pat Forde is really a piece of shit. I had no idea. Fans are all over him on twitter

At any rate the Left Coast has made it clear they don't need old Don around anyway

Sweet home California

You think that's wrong? It's a convergence of states who care about football, and might vote for him. Pac-12 has neither.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sweet home California

You think that's wrong? It's a convergence of states who care about football, and might vote for him. Pac-12 has neither.
    I'm more interested in the pivot by Covidians like Forde

As I just tweeted I don't think Trump matters to the B1G and of course he wants votes. Its a campaign with an election this November. Its always like some crime for a GOP to try to win.

Trump would add nothing to the Pac 12 debate with our governors. He does want Utah and Colorado if he knows what league they are in
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,953
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Think this is a great example of how much of a bubble and disconnected the West Coast is in right now with regards to the rest of the country...Jimmy, Champagne Larry, @CokeGreaterThanPepsi, and the rest are convinced Covid is killing everybody, bodies are piling up everywhere, and world is going to come to a grinding halt in the constant moving target of 2-3 week out. Meanwhile everywhere else is realizing its not that bad and starting everything up and chugging along...bet you will see SEC stadiums at least 1/2 full by the midpoint of the season.

Same with Portland and CHAZ and such...the west coast marginalizes it as some crazies and the rest of the country looks at the same thing and assumes that is an apt representation of the West Coast.