Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black lives matter.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Whites can fuck off

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I can't see why they shot wtf
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

He pulled a gun on us ma’am.....

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    That’s fucked up.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    You can hear the partner trying to build the case. "He walked toward me ...."

That's fucked up.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    Didn't look good but the complainant certainly set the tone for that call.
    Sledog said:

Bad situation all around.
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's fucked up.

Yeah... walked toward him as he was getting on his knees
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Must have been a white Karen calling it in. But I thought they only call in shit on the blacks? That's just what I'm hearing. Don't be a twister.

That's fucked up.

If anything I thought he took a step back.

I think the lesson here is that if you live in a not-so-nice part of town (it certainly didn't look like they were anywhere near Scottsdale), then black, white, latino or Asian, the cops are going to be a little more on edge and you should probably plan accordingly.
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's fucked up.

If anything I thought he took a step back.

I think the lesson here is that if you live in a not-so-nice part of town (it certainly didn't look like they were anywhere near Scottsdale), then black, white, latino or Asian, the cops are going to be a little more on edge and you should probably plan accordingly.
    But I'm hearing only blacks get killed
  • Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,728
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's fucked up.

No, dickhead, he fell towards you after you shot him while he was on his knees.
    After knocking on doors thousands of times as a cop I can say it was unusual to yank the door open quickly, have a gun in hand and step through the door quickly. He tried to hide the gun behind his back and then retreats. Can't see anything else after that. Where is the other officers body cam footage? He was the shooter.

That the stage was set as an active domestic violence call didn't help. That changes the entire mindset of an officer on the call. this wasn't a very common tactic by reporting parties one you did encounter it occasionally.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Phoenix area police are really outdoing themselves. As bad as all these police shooting videos are, I don't think any were as sickening as the Mesa police killing of Daniel Shaver. If you haven't yet watched that video, make sure you don't have plans to enjoy your Saturday before you click play.

Obligatory fuck the police unions.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

After knocking on doors thousands of times as a cop I can say it was unusual to yank the door open quickly, have a gun in hand and step through the door quickly. He tried to hide the gun behind his back and then retreats. Can't see anything else after that. Where is the other officers body cam footage? He was the shooter.

That the stage was set as an active domestic violence call didn't help. That changes the entire mindset of an officer on the call. this wasn't a very common tactic by reporting parties one you did encounter it occasionally.

Is there any way to hold the neighbor culpable? They may have been just sick of the noise and called the cops saying it was domestic violence so the police would get there faster.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    edited August 2020
    Sledog said:

City of Phoenix and the caller purporting domestic violence to 911 better get their checkbooks ready. They are pretty well fucked in a civil suit.

Sledog said:

Is there any way to hold the neighbor culpable? They may have been just sick of the noise and called the cops saying it was domestic violence so the police would get there faster.
    Doubtful. Trying to prove that one won't be easy unless there there is something in the 911 call itself.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Footage from bodycam of shooting cop. Whitaker was complying and the officer shot too quickly. Lock him up!