Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden is fine mentally...

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Term limits, age limits, all of it. If team Trump starts putting out more of these videos that clearly illustrate his mental decline we may have a game come November after all.

It really should happen. That said, for some people it happens earlier than their late 70’s, so it’s tough. You can’t have a senile old man winning. Trump probably isn’t far behind.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Biden is a dumpster.

Sad how far the Democratic party has fallen. Sad, really.

C'mon man! Are you a junkie?
    Biden only calls a black that questions him a junkie (or not really black)...according to Biden creepycoug comes from that “diverse Hispanic” background so I’m sure he’s got a unique slur against him. I’m sure we will hear it soon enough.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Who back fills the VP role?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Term limits, age limits, all of it. If team Trump starts putting out more of these videos that clearly illustrate his mental decline we may have a game come November after all.

We deserve better choices. #Noem2020
    I am ALL IN for NOEM! Orange man can take a flying leap at a rolling donut if we can run her.
    Noem was that gal in high school who played soccer and basketball and ran track so you never really saw her full level of hotness on display like the cheerleaders. But it was there. Oh yes it was.
    Noem/Haley ticket?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

We deserve better choices. #Noem2020
    I am ALL IN for NOEM! Orange man can take a flying leap at a rolling donut if we can run her.
    Noem was that gal in high school who played soccer and basketball and ran track so you never really saw her full level of hotness on display like the cheerleaders. But it was there. Oh yes it was.
    Noem/Haley ticket?
    OH god....oh god....

brb, jo

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

I said two months ago it was actually sad what is going on with Joe. Who, in his inner circle, thought this was a good idea? I don't hate Joe Biden. He's a bit of a racist, but a pretty affable guy in his day. Not much of a campaigner, never has been. The huge tack left into fairy dust farts has been jarring. But the giant elephant in the room is his mental acuity. It's getting worse week to week. I am being dead serious when I say we can see the decline progressing weekly. It's sad that the power structure and his family won't let this guy just retire to his home to live out his last years as doddering old man wandering around in a bathrobe. It's over. Reagan seemed slightly more coherent at the very end of his run, and that was 8 years in. We are seriously considering electing this guy to START a 4 year run in this condition? Who will really be making decisions for the country? This is a joke. Pull him. Run someone who can form a complete sentence. This is an embarrassment.

Here is Reagan post-presidency. Stumbles a bit on words but at least knows where he is and what he’s talking about.

https://youtu.be/2TyGMwLTL1w
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Reagan's final speech in office. Biden would give Hunter's left nut to be this coherent.

https://youtu.be/UKVsq2daR8Q