Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So let me get this straight re: Patterson

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2020 in Tug Tavern
The uproar is he said the n word In the context of telling a player who uses it that the word is demeaning to the player, then gets a shit storm from the player because he used the N word with an a in that context? JFC. Burn it all down. We are done.

Whitlock gets it.

https://www.outkick.com/gary-patterson-does-not-owe-black-people-an-apology/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1596638009

Black privilege is being able to write this article and not get fired.

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Get woke then pop off.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jason Whitlock may save America.

Nah. He's an Uncle Tom. Probably won't even vote for Biden. He ain't black. C'mon man

He’s not Uncle Tom but his shtick is to go against the black narrative. That’s how he gets paid and what is best for his business so that is what he does. That doesn’t mean he’s wrong, in my opinion he gets more right then wrong, but it’s pretty easy to see what he’s doing.
    He's telling the truth. If he can get paid for it then great.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

Nah. He's an Uncle Tom. Probably won't even vote for Biden. He ain't black. C'mon man

He’s not Uncle Tom but his shtick is to go against the black narrative. That’s how he gets paid and what is best for his business so that is what he does. That doesn’t mean he’s wrong, in my opinion he gets more right then wrong, but it’s pretty easy to see what he’s doing.
    It's becoming clear that he has a formula, but I have no doubt he's sincere and he is nailing it with every article. The one pitfall I'd like to see him avoid is turning every article into a social commentary. He needs to mix in actual sports and other thoughts or he's going to evolve in the public's eye as a one-trick pony.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's becoming clear that he has a formula, but I have no doubt he's sincere and he is nailing it with every article. The one pitfall I'd like to see him avoid is turning every article into a social commentary. He needs to mix in actual sports and other thoughts or he's going to evolve in the public's eye as a one-trick pony.
    What actual sports?
    Founders Club

What actual sports?
    necessity is the mother of all invention
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He's just the counter weight to Jamele Hill. Neither are all that insightful.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    Did Vanilla add signatures or do you still manually type that out every time?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm not the one equating Whitlock to Hill.
    Founders Club

this is a strange comment
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He remains a good writer and a good man amongst the spineless weasels and sellouts in his industry.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

WTF? NYBE. Not even close.