Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How I would handle season tickets when the season is cancelled

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
Also Penn State announces no fans for the frogs paying attention to the water temp.

This exactly as I predicted. Option 1 - just let us keep the money. If your a TRUE fan. If you REALLY want s refund, fine, but your not getting the donation back and you have no guarantee of getting yours eats in 2021

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

What would Taylor Rapp do?

Quit?
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,001
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Took you all long enough.

I gave up my season tickets when they made Gilby the head coach.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    HuskyJW said:

I was going to request 2021 rollover. But that was pre #Pac12Unity. Now I just want my money back.

Same.

I've been thinking for the last few years to not get season tickets, but pick them up on the secondary market. They are always available and I can pick where I want to sit. And I don't have to go to 8 pm games or shit games. Plus the beer is cheaper and colder
    This

Our family has had season tickets for almost 40 years. We dropped him this year as seats on the secondary market are way cheaper. I don’t have to pay to go to shitty games..and our horrific Rose Bowl seats really was the last straw.
    Yeah, I’m glad I got my Rose Bowl seats through the secondary market. (Even though I was right up against the UW section and still surrounded by Ohio State fans...at least @Dennis_DeYoung was near by). I have also dropped my season tickets.

I lost all sympathy for the UW AD and the PAC 12. Not that I want people to lose their jobs, but college athletics has become bloated at the expense of the fan experience.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I was going to request 2021 rollover. But that was pre #Pac12Unity. Now I just want my money back.

Whoa!

When you’ve lost Rowboat, you’ve lost the Husky Nation.
    I’m hearing @Gladstone is all Notre Dame now. It’s over.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Same.

I've been thinking for the last few years to not get season tickets, but pick them up on the secondary market. They are always available and I can pick where I want to sit. And I don't have to go to 8 pm games or shit games. Plus the beer is cheaper and colder
    This

Our family has had season tickets for almost 40 years. We dropped him this year as seats on the secondary market are way cheaper. I don’t have to pay to go to shitty games..and our horrific Rose Bowl seats really was the last straw.
    Did ANYONE who got tickets to Rose Bowl through UW AD get decent seats? My Husky Heritage, max donation account wasn't sufficient. Your 40 years wasn't sufficient... Who the fuck got the good tickets?

I was squarely behind the end zone about 2/3 of the way up but... I felt like I could reach up and touch that B2 Bomber when it flew over, so it had that going for it.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,829
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

Same.

This

Yeah, I’m glad I got my Rose Bowl seats through the secondary market. (Even though I was right up against the UW section and still surrounded by Ohio State fans...at least @Dennis_DeYoung was near by). I have also dropped my season tickets.

I lost all sympathy for the UW AD and the PAC 12. Not that I want people to lose their jobs, but college athletics has become bloated at the expense of the fan experience.
    Those people have jobs!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

HuskyJW said:

Same.

This

Did ANYONE who got tickets to Rose Bowl through UW AD get decent seats? My Husky Heritage, max donation account wasn't sufficient. Your 40 years wasn't sufficient... Who the fuck got the good tickets?

I was squarely behind the end zone about 2/3 of the way up but... I felt like I could reach up and touch that B2 Bomber when it flew over, so it had that going for it.
    No.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Took you all long enough.

I gave up my season tickets when they made Gilby the head coach.

You remember your season ticket phase?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I quit buying season tickets when they brought Ty back for his final year.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

What would Taylor Rapp do?

Send in a fake credit card like he's paying... then when the payment is past due change your contact info?
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yup. Plus we are more about virtue signaling now, so with a refund I can at least stay at home and be pissed while a school of higher learning circle jerks to a fallacy.