Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FYI on badges and Wigwam access

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club
In the past 24 hours I have received a handful of PMs from people wondering why they no longer have Wam access and did they do something wrong. Nobody has done anything wrong. It is simply that time of the month year when we do our fundraiser. Badges get reset, is all. I did put out a post over the weekend but obviously I did not communicate it well enough.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

In the past 24 hours I have received a handful of PMs from people wondering why they no longer have Wam access and did they do something wrong. Nobody has done anything wrong. It is simply that time of the month year when we do our fundraiser. Badges get reset, is all. I did put out a post over the weekend but obviously I am not a technically gifted writer.

Crisped it up for you.
    Technically gifted edit
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015
    Does this money go to the players or do you funnel it into pushing your communist agenda?

Either way I will hold out till you announce the "24hr flash sale 6 months for the price of 1 -only 1 hrs remaining!!! Join our Family!"
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club
    Bread said:

Does this money go to the players or do you funnel it into pushing your communist agenda?

Either way I will hold out till you announce the "24hr flash sale 6 months for the price of 1 -only 1 hrs remaining!!! Join our Family!"

I'm in close contact with the Sandinistas
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,685 Standard Supporter

In the past 24 hours I have received a handful of PMs from people wondering why they no longer have Wam access and did they do something wrong. Nobody has done anything wrong. It is simply that time of the month year when we do our fundraiser. Badges get reset, is all. I did put out a post over the weekend but obviously I did not communicate it well enough.

I was all hopped up on Mountain Dew and edibles over the weekend. Maybe saw the post, maybe didn't.