Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here comes the state

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
https://www.unz.com/estriker/police-confiscate-mans-firearm-after-anonymous-antifa-members-accuse-him-of-being-a-racist/

Chilling. Did they check all ANTIFA members? They seem a bit violent. This is Soviet level shit.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    Imagine being concerned about a guy who idolized Dylann Roof.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

Imagine being concerned about a guy who idolizes Margaret Sanger and Che Guevara. I must have missed the Dylann Roof information in the article. Still, whatever, seems like a kook.

HHusky said:

Imagine being concerned about a guy who idolizes Margaret Sanger and Che Guevara. I must have missed the Dylann Roof information in the article. Still, whatever, seems like a kook.
    The google lets you find other articles.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Like I said, a kook. Seems like at the least he shouldn’t have a gun. We agree!

How do you feel about Planned Parenthood distancing itself from the racist Margaret Sanger? Haven’t heard your take yet.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

When are you going to start representing clients for crimes they might commit, dazzler?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    Constitutional rights have always been based on the popularity of the person or his or hers or its beliefs.

I don't like Antifa. They should be sent to Gitmo without a trial

HHusky said:

When are you going to start representing clients for crimes they might commit, dazzler?

I wasn't aware he'd been charged with anything.

Boris and I would prefer he not have guns. You're free to disagree.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    Those pesky constitutional rights get in the dazzlers way.

ANTIFA is highly criminal and violent and certainly talks about doing more violence. Has law enforcement conducted checks to see who within ANTIFA owns firearms and confiscate them? One side here is actually committing crimes and assaults including deadly force incidents.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I wasn't aware he'd been charged with anything.

Boris and I would prefer he not have guns. You're free to disagree.
    Your preference has nothing to do with the law.

Just like your career, dazzler.

How do you feel about Planned Parenthood distancing itself from the racist Margaret Sanger? Haven’t heard your take yet.

Eugenics was a mainstream "science" in her day. TR, Churchill and many, many others were advocates. But I don't really care.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Eugenics was a mainstream "science" in her day. TR, Churchill and many, many others were advocates. But I don't really care.
    Interesting. So what you're saying is, one ought to remain critical of the science of the day?

HHusky said:

Interesting. So what you're saying is, one ought to remain critical of the science of the day?
    Just the scientific laws that don't match your preference, you know.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Hitler was a big promoter. Sanger was a big admirer. Nazi's were influenced by Sanger and used it on the Jews.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Hitler was a big promoter. Sanger was a big admirer. Nazi's were influenced by Sanger and used it on the Jews.
    According to H someone was going to do it anyway

HHusky said:

As in critical thinking? Yes.

It's not a religion.

Critical thinking might require some here to ask, do we actually have refrigerated morgue trucks in NYC, Arizona or Texas every year?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's not a religion.

Critical thinking might require some here to ask, do we actually have refrigerated morgue trucks in NYC, Arizona or Texas every year?
    Empty ones?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's not a religion.

Empty ones?

Fuck refrigeration. These bad boys are way more efficient transport.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Adolph loves eugenics and Sanger. He's said as much.