Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Epstein files released...

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
Maybe I missed the thread but I didn't see a thread on it.

Summary:

Really bad for the FBI...should be a bunch of those folks in prison but nothing will happen to them. This all happened with Mueller and Comey in charge. Govt was complicit, otherwise you would see Trump tweeting about Mueller and Comey protecting pedophiles. Really bad for Clinton, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, and Bill Richardson.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/here-are-top-highlights-ghislaine-maxwells-unsealed-court-records
(Technofog is a great follow on the Twitters...)

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2020
    Yeah..agree..nothing will happen
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    The elites like their kickbacks, dachas and orgies.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    The documentary on this was truly disturbing. As I recall, the flight logs show Bill flying to wherever (from which they boat to the actual island) multiple times, and when asked he said he'd never been there. He's in this up to his neck. Bill has always been a sleeze. I actually think his wife has a straighter moral compass than her husband.

I wouldn't guess Donald partook, because my sense is that he doesn't have the "young ones" appetite the pervs have, but this notion floated around that he barely knew him is also bullshit; he was in the same social circles.

And fucking Dershowitz. Wow. A moral crusader if there ever was one.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

The documentary on this was truly disturbing. As I recall, the flight logs show Bill flying to wherever (from which they boat to the actual island) multiple times, and when asked he said he'd never been there. He's in this up to his neck. Bill has always been a sleeze. I actually think his wife has a straighter moral compass than her husband.

I wouldn't guess Donald partook, because my sense is that he doesn't have the "young ones" appetite the pervs have, but this notion floated around that he barely knew him is also bullshit; he was in the same social circles.

And fucking Dershowitz. Wow. A moral crusader if there ever was one.

If they ever get to the bottom of this there will be others - plenty of them. That's why they will never really get to the bottom of it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    Slick Willy would bang mud if it was wet a quivered a little.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Chinteresting, the video of this classic SNL skit doesn't appear to be available anywhere.
    https://snltranscripts.jt.org/93/93spatrol.phtml

Female Motorist: Hello, Officer.

State Trooper Glenn McRae: May I see your license and registraton, please? [ Woman hands over the items; McRae looks at them with much disappointment ] Do you have a picture of yourself wearing a swimsuit or an exerise leotard?

Female Motorist: No.. I don’t think so..

State Trooper Glenn McRae: Step out of the car, please! [ Woman steps out of her car ] Ma’am, I’m gonna ask you to walk up and down alongside the vehicle several times. Please, right now. [ Woman walks up and down alongside her car ] Alright, that’s fine. Please arch your back! [ Woman arches her back stiffly ] That’s better. [ holds up pencil ‘Alright, ma’am, I’m gonna drop this pencil on the ground. Facing away from the patrol car behind us, I would like you to, uh.. bend over at the waist and pick it up. Do you understand?

Female Motorist: Yes.

[ Woman bends over to pick up pencil; McRae turns to face his patrol car, as the camera zooms in to finally receive Governor Clinton sitting in the back seat, thumbs up, with a huge, mischievious grin on his face ]
    State Trooper Glenn McRae: Alright, ma’am, everything seems to check out fine. Would you be interested in going back to the patrol car, and performing a sex act on the governor?