Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

St. Louis County DA reopened Mike Brown shooting case but won't charge Darren Wilson

124»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Just want to point out that @HHusky is a 6’3” rich guy with a JD, MBA, yet he floes commercial during a global pandemic. I’m guessing coach, middle seat.

No one sat in the middle seat on either flight. Pandemic, you know.
    You put everyone you know at risk, Asperger.
    Bummer
    How did browns DNA get on the officers gun While running away with his hands up?
    Wilson “MAY HAVE” ran over to the dead GG and put Mike’s blood on the gun in front of multiple witnesses who somehow completely missed that part. Nothing but facts.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Just want to point out that @HHusky is a 6’3” rich guy with a JD, MBA, yet he floes commercial during a global pandemic. I’m guessing coach, middle seat.

Bummer
    How did browns DNA get on the officers gun While running away with his hands up?
    If Brown had been gunned down while they were scuffling, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Instead, he was fleeing when Wilson shot at him.
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Even the DA is sad and feels bad he can’t prosecute. The evidence must be so overwhelming to Mike Brown the Felon’s culpability the DA cant even pack a jury to convict. Yet here is Captain Coronabros still making excuses.

No one has to think Mike Brown was going to be a rocket surgeon in order to think Darren Wilson was unjustified in gunning him down.
    You back to claiming he shot him the back while he was running away again Dazzler? You might as well go full lying dumbfuck.
    No. He missed. Remember?
    Hmm, that wasn't your position we you were citing the lab tech's report.
    We know he may have been grazed from behind. It may even be why he turned around.
    A conclusion that was rejected by the Feds, the State of Missouri and the Family's autopsy but supported by the Lap Tech. And the best even he could come up with was that he "may" have been grazed. He also "may" have been grazed when he was charging Wilson with his arms raised.

He was shot at as he ran away. That's the only relevant fact in this exchange.
    Correct, the relevant fact is that from day one you've lied your ass off about this case. You claimed he was shot in the back while running away. You changed your story, while still trying to hold onto he "may" have been shot in the back.
    I accepted the physical evidence when it came out. Your "recall" of events has never gotten any better. Sad!
    This post proves you’re a combo of Biden (dementia) and Trump (unbridled narcissism).

Your pathetic defense of Michael Brown’s actions and attacks on the prosecution in that case are memorable.

Bob’s recall of the exchanges are spot on.

You’ve always been a liar. Seems dementia is taking it’s toll.

Must be suffering from CTS incident to your high school football “career”.
    What prosecution?

Just want to point out that @HHusky is a 6’3” rich guy with a JD, MBA, and may have to retire early, yet he flies commercial during a global pandemic to a red state to save his Fat Ass. I’m guessing coach, middle seat. Ate at Applebee’s for dinner and had continental breakfast at a Holiday Inn Express.

I would've guessed 5'3" and 300 pasty lbs. Guy's the epitome of Short Man's disease.
    You got white correct. Not sure whether “pasty” is an ethnic slur though.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bummer
    If Brown had been gunned down while they were scuffling, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Instead, he was fleeing when Wilson shot at him.
    Yeah shooting him in the top front of the head was a simple shot while he's running away. You really suck at this. Do you practice cartoon law? I've seen better on Looney Tunes.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bummer
    Yeah shooting him in the top front of the head was a simple shot while he's running away. You really suck at this. Do you practice cartoon law? I've seen better on Looney Tunes.
    Try to keep up a little better with the the discussion. You’re making mall cops everywhere wince.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Just want to point out that @HHusky is a 6’3” rich guy with a JD, MBA, and may have to retire early, yet he flies commercial during a global pandemic to a red state to save his Fat Ass. I’m guessing coach, middle seat. Ate at Applebee’s for dinner and had continental breakfast at a Holiday Inn Express.

I would've guessed 5'3" and 300 pasty lbs. Guy's the epitome of Short Man's disease.
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Even the DA is sad and feels bad he can’t prosecute. The evidence must be so overwhelming to Mike Brown the Felon’s culpability the DA cant even pack a jury to convict. Yet here is Captain Coronabros still making excuses.

No one has to think Mike Brown was going to be a rocket surgeon in order to think Darren Wilson was unjustified in gunning him down.
    You back to claiming he shot him the back while he was running away again Dazzler? You might as well go full lying dumbfuck.
    No. He missed. Remember?
    Hmm, that wasn't your position we you were citing the lab tech's report.
    We know he may have been grazed from behind. It may even be why he turned around.
    A conclusion that was rejected by the Feds, the State of Missouri and the Family's autopsy but supported by the Lap Tech. And the best even he could come up with was that he "may" have been grazed. He also "may" have been grazed when he was charging Wilson with his arms raised.

He was shot at as he ran away. That's the only relevant fact in this exchange.
    Correct, the relevant fact is that from day one you've lied your ass off about this case. You claimed he was shot in the back while running away. You changed your story, while still trying to hold onto he "may" have been shot in the back.
    I accepted the physical evidence when it came out. Your "recall" of events has never gotten any better. Sad!
    This post proves you’re a combo of Biden (dementia) and Trump (unbridled narcissism).

Your pathetic defense of Michael Brown’s actions and attacks on the prosecution in that case are memorable.

Bob’s recall of the exchanges are spot on.

You’ve always been a liar. Seems dementia is taking it’s toll.

Must be suffering from CTS incident to your high school football “career”.
    What prosecution?
    The potential prosecution that you bitterly and angrily thought Wilson deserved.

Still have enough synapses connected in your brain to recall your rants?

Next time, step in and lead the Grand Jury, Bozo.

Stick to what you know. It certainly ain’t criminal law, Counselor.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bummer
    As always, Adolph lies.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bummer
    Try to keep up a little better with the the discussion. You’re making mall cops everywhere wince.
    You’re making strip mall slip n’ fall “lawyers” everywhere wince.

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bummer
    As always, Adolph lies.
    blob just claimed no one denies this.

You gals need to coordinate better.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bummer
    As always, Adolph lies.
    blob just claimed no one denies this.

You gals need to coordinate better.
    The Left coordinates and runs with narratives.