Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Voter fraud in California? Shirley you gest

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    They allegedly offered individuals $1 and cigarettes for their participation in the scheme during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    At least give them $15 for the ZJ. If you can’t afford it, don’t ask.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    At this point I'll trade my vote for a pack of Camel straights
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    There was actually 8 schemers that they know of that were involved in this fraud. There are probably a whole lot more they didn't get.

I can guarantee you that this kind of fraud happens in every dem dominated city. I know from first hand knowledge that it happens in Portland and Seattle.

I notice that they did not include photos of the crooks or the party they are affiliated with.

Lets see if you can guess Dem or Rep by the following information from another article on the subject:

The initiatives promoted by the suspected fraudsters included statewide measures to reduce the number of felons considered non-violent and to increase income tax on millionaires and property tax on business owners.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    CNN just told me today that voter fraud has never been proven. I believe them. Because I am stoopid.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited July 2020
    Swaye said:

CNN just told me today that voter fraud has never been proven. I believe them. Because I am stoopid.

I can’t be fraud if you’re taking the “moral high road”