Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Godfather sells the couch

13»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Regardless Cain lived his life how he wanted. His body his choice

The Twitter comments make me realize how few of the angry left are looking even two months ahead. What happens in a month when there is job scarcity and people finally start to panic?
    Huh? People have been panicking. And regardless of what stimulus v2 entails, the panicking will get worse. Trump is staking everything on voters blaming democratic governors for the turmoil instead of the federal government. Early polling returns would suggest voters aren't very convinced.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

The Twitter comments make me realize how few of the angry left are looking even two months ahead. What happens in a month when there is job scarcity and people finally start to panic?
    Huh? People have been panicking. And regardless of what stimulus v2 entails, the panicking will get worse. Trump is staking everything on voters blaming democratic governors for the turmoil instead of the federal government. Early polling returns would suggest voters aren't very convinced.
    That you don’t realize the the election doesn’t really matter at this point isn’t a surprise to me.
  • Options

That you don’t realize the the election doesn’t really matter at this point isn’t a surprise to me.
    Might as well not even play the game
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

That’s the Biden strategy. Why campaign when he doesn’t have to do so?
  • Options

That’s the Biden strategy. Why campaign when he doesn’t have to do so?
    It's the easiest 10 point lead in the history of presidential campaigns
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Made easier when the democracy dies in darkness media go dark on Joe
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rest in power Herman Cain.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dead Prop

I was hearing the left thought he was a sell out and a coon.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I'll be wearing my Rock You Like a Herman Cain shirt tomorrow.

Hurts @creepycoug, IMO
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Corona bros gonna have a field day on this one.

He also had stage 4 colon cancer. That fact will probably be left out of the discussion.

Wrong, he was years cancer free.
    How was the statement wrong? He had stage 4 colon cancer, did he not?
    I’m not a doctor so

“Had” colon cancer = “has” colon cancer?

In 2006, Cain was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, but with aggressive treatment was able to beat the disease.

In his book, “This is Herman Cain!,’’ he discussed his life-threatening illness, writing: “It’s been more than six years since then. And guess what? I’m completely cancer-free! Cured! Why was I spared against those odds? God said, ‘Not yet!’’’
    No one said he has it. It was stated he had it. Which is true. Why are you arguing a indisputable fact?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Early polling always favors dems. Yawn
  • Options

Early polling always favors dems. Yawn
    IAWOFN