Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I thought this was a thread about Price Waterhouse Coopers. Expecting hot audit talk.

Instead got a caricature of Benny. Sad.

The PW / C&L merger beer apparently is lost to the internet. Sad.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I thought this was a thread about Price Waterhouse Coopers. Expecting hot audit talk.

I remember my big 8 accounting firm phase
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

Hooked up in a drunken stupor with a Coopers & Lybrand staff accountant one New Year's Eve back in the mid 80s.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Hooked up in a drunken stupor with a Coopers & Lybrand staff accountant one New Year's Eve back in the mid 80s.
    Ah..the salad days... miss them dearly.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

How was he?

How was he?
    Are you implying consensual relations between males is wrong?

You and the Dazzler should get a room and compare notes on homophobic and misogynistic comments.

How was he?

You and the Dazzler should get a room and compare notes on homophobic and misogynistic comments.

Projecting.

How was he?

Projecting.
    Your ignorance on psychology is matched only by your quantity of shit poasts.
    edited July 2020

How was he?

Projecting.
    High compliment from a fellow shit poster.

I never said your drunken hook up with another man was wrong, you made that leap all on your own.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Move on from the shitposting and tell me about this chick. I've already masturbated too many times to our future 2020 pres

How was he?

Projecting.

I never said your drunken hook up with another man was wrong, you made that leap all on your own.
    Answer the question -

How was he?

Projecting.

Answer the question -

No.